The Whining and Bitching Thread

I had horrific incest nightmares and slept like shit and PP choked me out in his sleep and I had to punch him to get him to lessen up his chokehold.

The essay's titled "The (Re)Turn of Philosophy Itself," and mine's in a collection of his essays I own called Conditions. I found it marked down in a Boston bookstore for $9, but it looks like it's more expensive online. If I can find the essay on a database somewhere I'll email it to you.

zabu of nΩd;10378667 said:
That's gay. What kind of job is it?

I'm a contractor for oil companies. My job is researching parcels of land before the companies lease them out for drilling.

Grant makes some really good points. I cannot help but make a lengthy and (hopefully) philosophically coordinated reply.
See the mysticism thread for my reply (it's more on-topic there).
I'm a contractor for oil companies. My job is researching parcels of land before the companies lease them out for drilling.
Cool! So what kind of new responsibilities are you getting with the transfer?

the people posting in "the good telivision thread" are obsessed with shows i don't like

seriously
what's up with the sitting through comedies that aren't funny
nobody watches Tosh.0 or southpark any more?

and you're obsessed with drama shows that i've never seen, isn't anyone here watching supernatural or the mentalist???

seriously asking here
do you mean that the mentalist is more terrible than other crime dramas??
or are you saying that it's terrible because it's a crime drama and you don't like any crime dramas??

I like watching crime dramas like CSI. But The Mentalist is really terrible.

I like watching crime dramas like CSI. But The Mentalist is really terrible.

CSI and The Mentalist are 2 completely different shows
CSI is a wildly inaccurate show focused on futuristic/impossible forensics
The Mentalist is about a civilian who does Law Enforcement's job for them

i fucking hate the american "valley girl accent". every time i hear it, i wanna shove my cock down their mouth just to shut them the fuck up.

it seems the vast majority of americans (even men), and foreigners who immigrate there have this accent. there are other more respectable american accents like those of Barack Obama or Tom Cruise or CNN newscasters, why can't more people have those?

I have the rural northern English accent and foreigners often find it bemusing or offensive to their sensibilities. It isn't particularly strong though, some locals find me posh/ pretentious sounding.

CSI and The Mentalist are 2 completely different shows
CSI is a wildly inaccurate show focused on futuristic/impossible forensics
The Mentalist is about a civilian who does Law Enforcement's job for them

Yeah but CSI (or at least, Miami) is entertaining and has good characters.

I have the rural northern English accent and foreigners often find it bemusing or offensive to their sensibilities. It isn't particularly strong though, some locals find me posh/ pretentious sounding.

haha i'll have to hear that sometime, most english accents i've heard are really cool.