The Whining and Bitching Thread

Urgh. I think I need to speak to some kind of professional, like a psychologist or something. I don't want to get sectioned though. I am not a happy person.

Okay, wall of text time because I'm sick of thinking about shit like this every high. Just gotta get it all out and enjoy the rest of this high.

This one girl I work with is fun to hang out with, but I think she just pretends to like me, also I have barely anything to say to her and I am so bad at conversation that I can't even make up anything to say. I should learn. But also, hanging out with her is only awesome when we're having conversations about positive stuff that isn't serious, and I'm incapable of that with her unless we're baked. But she asks questions out of the blue like "do you ever want to get married," and has kinda pried out of me shit I don't want to tell people through incessant "tell me"'s, pouting a little, and getting her eyes all watery. Even when I'm baked, this shit kills my ability to talk to her. I get bored as hell without people to hang out with, and I need some entertainment. She's entertaining without annoying stuff attached. This other chick I'd hang out with got a little more tedious than entertaining. I act nice and generous, generally, but I get tired of smoking up people that become more cost than reward to chill with. This girl I was initially talking about, let's call her A, is smart, which does help. I would like to be able to hang out with her on a regular basis for entertainment purposes, but I think I'd have to find a way to hold greater social value to her. I don't know much about her, except personal things she decided to blurt out to me. She exhibits behaviors that could be interpreted as (although I don't think they are) hints for some kind of level of value in me higher than that of a friend. She asked me if I ever wanted to get married, and her reaction could be interpreted as anger, disappointment, surprise, or concern, or perhaps some kind of mixture of those with some varying amount of values. Then she told me I should fall in love. And when I told her about this little phobia I have of any girl I date opening up too much, too soon, she said "you can't stay closed forever." Regardless, my interpretation holds that it's just her trying to help me because she thinks I have issues. I had little negative bouts that I stupidly decided to talk to her about because things got weird with my closest friend who I usually talk to about this shit. Anyways, that's over, and conversations are very vapid. She occasionally compliments me, but I'm sure it's just some finishing touches on what she might believe to be having helped me. Who the hell knows? Maybe I'll ask her. It might be more entertaining than eating a sandwich and a gingerbread man.

Why are 90% of the girls in this area obsessed with marriage and children? Is this a hormonal thing or a cultural thing?

I want to get as far away as possible from a social climate with that in it.

I think it's just the looking-super-far-into-the-future thing that happens after you graduate high school.

zabu of nΩd;10393782 said:
Why are 90% of the girls in this area obsessed with marriage and children? Is this a hormonal thing or a cultural thing?

It's a genetic thing, but there are also those crazy fucks that think having a kid would be "fun" because they're "cute".

Depends on the age range you are talking about. IIRC you are approaching thirty as well, so girls in your age range are now starting to hear the faintest tickings of their biological clock.

Travis Bickle and Walt Kowalski are so much better than all of the stupid slutty white women in the world that try and be as liberal as possible as part of being a middle class poser and criticise white men who are conservative but make excuses for muslims who are massively so. Fuck those bitches to hell. Whores of babylon.

Okay, wall of text time because I'm sick of thinking about shit like this every high. Just gotta get it all out and enjoy the rest of this high.

This one girl I work with is fun to hang out with, but I think she just pretends to like me, also I have barely anything to say to her and I am so bad at conversation that I can't even make up anything to say. I should learn. But also, hanging out with her is only awesome when we're having conversations about positive stuff that isn't serious, and I'm incapable of that with her unless we're baked. But she asks questions out of the blue like "do you ever want to get married," and has kinda pried out of me shit I don't want to tell people through incessant "tell me"'s, pouting a little, and getting her eyes all watery. Even when I'm baked, this shit kills my ability to talk to her. I get bored as hell without people to hang out with, and I need some entertainment. She's entertaining without annoying stuff attached. This other chick I'd hang out with got a little more tedious than entertaining. I act nice and generous, generally, but I get tired of smoking up people that become more cost than reward to chill with. This girl I was initially talking about, let's call her A, is smart, which does help. I would like to be able to hang out with her on a regular basis for entertainment purposes, but I think I'd have to find a way to hold greater social value to her. I don't know much about her, except personal things she decided to blurt out to me. She exhibits behaviors that could be interpreted as (although I don't think they are) hints for some kind of level of value in me higher than that of a friend. She asked me if I ever wanted to get married, and her reaction could be interpreted as anger, disappointment, surprise, or concern, or perhaps some kind of mixture of those with some varying amount of values. Then she told me I should fall in love. And when I told her about this little phobia I have of any girl I date opening up too much, too soon, she said "you can't stay closed forever." Regardless, my interpretation holds that it's just her trying to help me because she thinks I have issues. I had little negative bouts that I stupidly decided to talk to her about because things got weird with my closest friend who I usually talk to about this shit. Anyways, that's over, and conversations are very vapid. She occasionally compliments me, but I'm sure it's just some finishing touches on what she might believe to be having helped me. Who the hell knows? Maybe I'll ask her. It might be more entertaining than eating a sandwich and a gingerbread man.

this ^^^ should have been in the "males and females" thread

i literally just now found out that my water will be shut off from 9AM to 5PM on Friday in order to "perform repairs"

That's kinda what people do at our age. Fortunately you are a man so you are not inundated with that crap and invited to bridal showers. Making hats with ribbons from the gifts makes me want to cut my clitoris off.

SentinelSlain - honestly average British girls are pretty bottom-of-the-barrel, I'd say even average American girls > average British girls, you guys have so many weak chinned and thin-haired women with funny faces. And yes x 10000000 re: liberal hypocritical "feminists," they shit all over feminism.

me and my roommate are planning on moving from where we're at to the blue condos across the street, we were planning on moving a third person in with us (to start splitting rent 3 ways instead of just 50/50) and this woman just (today) backed out of it because she got back together with her ex that just escaped rehab

so now we're back to having to split rent 50/50, which is eating up as much of my check as what i would be spending on rent if i were living alone, because my roommate "doesn't want to live in the ghetto"

A child. It would be beautiful to kill all children under 2 years and no harm would be made. It would only help. Children are ugly pieces of shit and I would just mince them with other meat. What a fucking piece of shit taking space. And they're so stupid.

They don't even fucking know what shape goes where. Kill it.