The Whining and Bitching Thread

This whooty deal's formulating a change in my discern. In all my discerns. (Ie it's a stack of fuck shit)

High as balls.

I'm sick of the way people who are left of centre often seem to hate the national folklore / story of their own country but really buy into the romanticised version of some other culture that's somehow politically affiliated with the same blrugh (runs out of steam)

We get it, you're reactionary-right. Congratulations.

The point is more that people who hate everything to do with national or ethnic identity in their country but love it in, for example, Ireland, Turkey or Israel are just self loathing losers. Fair enough if you actually don't believe in at all though, at least that's a proper view.

I don't know, it sounds like what I'm saying is kind of like, it's ok to be a german neo nazi, as long as you also support Zionism and British Imperialism or something ridiculous like that. What I mean is that if you support any of those things then the worthiness of any criticism you give other forms of nationalism and ethnic identity politics is limited.

I love how apartheid and racism is totally cool when it's Israelis/in Israel. History has a sense of irony. I think they have stared at the monster for too long.

Apartheid is still alive in South Africa, but now it's been flipped. The poor white trash descended from the Dutch settlers are being treated like shit.

Anyway, my wife called me at work today to tell me that some kid punched my son in the face so hard that it burst a blood vessel in his nose. She said he was gushing blood. She took my son to the school administrator, then the doctor, and then filed a police report. Tomorrow we go to the judge and press charges. Supposedly, the kid that decked my son was about to leave, and told the his mom "Hold on, I got to kick this kid's ass". He then then cold cocked my son in the nose, got in the car, and they drove off laughing. I'm going to put those fucking shitbags through the legal ringer. Nobody fucks with my kids and gets away with it.

Golfers!

Angry-Golfer.jpg

Fucking hate them so much!

[after Bill shoots the golf cart, triggering Frank's heart attack]
Bill Foster: What's wrong?
Frank: My - heart...
Bill Foster: Well, what can I do about it?
Frank: Pills... get p-pills...
Bill Foster: Where are your pills?
[Frank points towards the cart, which has just plunged into a water hazard]
Bill Foster: Bad news. Your little car's gonna drown. And you're gonna die, wearing that stupid hat. How does it feel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAfHfXAsE-4&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwEea4UFYsQ&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zwVvqP74s0

bear-golf-course.jpg

Bear~Golf.jpg

I hope that bear got them all.
"...and there were bodyparts and stupid hats everywhere..."

Anyway, my wife called me at work today to tell me that some kid punched him in the face so hard that it burst a blood vessel in his nose. She said he was gushing blood. She took my son to the school administrator, then the doctor, and then filed a police report. Tomorrow we go to the judge and press charges. Supposedly, the kid that decked my son was about to leave, and told the his mom "Hold on, I got to kick this kid's ass". He then then cold cocked my son in the nose, got in the car, and they drove off laughing. I'm going to put those fucking shitbags through the legal ringer. Nobody fucks with my kids and gets away with it.

OMG your poor kid, how old is he? What happened? Why did he get punched?

lol kids

When I was younger and anyone messed with me or my bro we'd tag-team them, they never saw it coming. I'd grab/wrestle them to the ground while my brother landed punches and kicks. NO ONE FUCKS WITH A BROWNING! We tried being cool with everyone but every now and then you'd get some lippy motherfucker thinking he was King and we had to put them in their place.

Sap, not sure if you've considered it but now would be a good time to see if your boy wants to enroll in some sort of martial arts. It's like the perfect age and following a traumatic experience like this is how savages like Anderson Silva are created.

In some states using martial arts counts as armed assault, so be careful. A kid who used Tae Kwon Do in self-defense in a fight at school and won (the other kid's blood splattered everywhere) got in deep shit, but then again NY doesn't let us have any fun.

My boy took karate classes in kindergarten, but he's pretty much forgotten what little he's been taught. Self defense is pretty simple, really. Just poke ate the eyes, jab at the throat, punch the stomach, and knee the groin. I also showed him how to roll up notebook into a prison shank. Believe it or not, you an actually stab someone with paper.

Yeah it was. If I didn't have a sensible head on my shoulders that mom would've gotten her fucking nose punched in...by me. You should have seen the bloody gore-fest that was my son's face when I picked him up. First reaction: mortified. Second reaction: mama bear screaming at school officials. Ugh, luckily my baby boy is ok but momma was sad. :(