The Whining and Bitching Thread

super-freindly, super-hot, next-door-neighbor-girl got kicked out and had to leave today
:cry:

but she did leave me the printer she was using to make forged documents and some frozen food
:D

I'm still at god damn work because my relief hasn't shown up yet. He does this shit all the god damn time. What an ass hole. On the weekdays it's not so bad cuz my boss is here to take over so I can leave, but weekends I'm by myself and can't go til he gets here. Be on time to your fucking job, ass hole. Ugh.

payday coming soon, which is a thing to whine and bitch about because My Roommate and Kallazar are fighting with each other over my money
each of them is thinks the other is ripping me off

I try to avoid bitching about this but passing by this thread...

I'd really like to sleep in a bed for once. like damn yo. i wanna pull those warm ass sheets up over my chin and curl my god damn legs and sleep like a newborn baby full of titty milk. i want to sleep in a bed. one night

I have a teacher who either should have never been a teacher, or should have retired years ago. I feel like my intelligence is being insulted every time her mouth opens (she gives me the same sense of mental revulsion that slot machines and carnival lights/sounds give me), she commands no respect from the rest of the class, and she practically has a tantrum every time she realizes she is getting no respect.

Got attacked through a gate by a large Bull Mastiff or fucking Rhodesian Ridgeback or something today while I was setting up my ladder at a customer's house. It didn't even bark, just ran at full speed and launched itself at me. The first I knew of it was when it attached itself to my arm THROUGH THE MOTHERFUCKING BARS OF THE GATE. Luckily it didn't get a good hold so I've just got severe bruising and puncture wounds and a torn work shirt instead of a gaping hole in my arm. Fucking scared the shit out of me.

Got attacked through a gate by a large Bull Mastiff or fucking Rhodesian Ridgeback or something today while I was setting up my ladder at a customer's house. It didn't even bark, just ran at full speed and launched itself at me. The first I knew of it was when it attached itself to my arm THROUGH THE MOTHERFUCKING BARS OF THE GATE. Luckily it didn't get a good hold so I've just got severe bruising and puncture wounds and a torn work shirt instead of a gaping hole in my arm. Fucking scared the shit out of me.

Did you talk to the owner? Or report it? Fuck that fucking dog. Have that mother fucker put down and sue them. Take pictures as well. Evidence and such.

I don't blame the dog. It was just doing its job. The owners should have told me about it; even though I didn't need to go through the gate I still had to go near its territory. They just paid my medical bills and for a new shirt and gave me extra on top. So I'll be leaving it at that.

That's fucked. Train your fucking dog. I would turn that shit into meat so fast, you don't even know.

I got attacked by my mother's English bulldog yesterday. Destroyed one of my favorite shirts and left a decent-sized gash on my side. It only attacks me, and for no reason; however my mother always seems to think it's my fault. "Oh, you have food. Oh, you made a sudden movement. Oh, this. Oh, that."

Fuck bulldogs. Eradicate them all.

I got attacked by my mother's English bulldog yesterday. Destroyed one of my favorite shirts and left a decent-sized gash on my side. It only attacks me, and for no reason; however my mother always seems to think it's my fault. "Oh, you have food. Oh, you made a sudden movement. Oh, this. Oh, that."

Fuck bulldogs. Eradicate them all.

It probably just realizes that you're a faggot.

Dogs always attack or warn for a reason. I doubt it was an attack and more of a warning. He's probably food aggressive and/or possessive (of his toys, your mom or both).

I like German Shepherds but I wasn't raised around dogs and don't know how to deal with them so I probably wont get one as a family pet, when I get to that stage, I'll just have pussycats.