The Whining and Bitching Thread

Father fuckin winter murdered my car battery. Time to put another hundred or two into that hunk of shit gran prix.

But really... I love you, Space Ghost the 2nd.

I still can't fucking sleep. Damn marijuana to Hell. That stupid fucking devil plant has left me incapable of sleeping without it. FUCK. I HAVE SLEPT ONCE IN THE PAST FOUR DAYS. Actually, I don't even know because I haven't fucking slept. I'm so tired and I can't fucking sleep.

Yes. Swerving to miss another driver and causing some other sort of damage can still be faulted to you just like swerving to miss an animal. This is the the unfortunate consequence of insurance fraud. Everything has to happen as it happens, even if it's more expensive in your situation, to cut down on fraud - which saves them money in the big picture (or is supposed to anyway).

In my case, the insurance company had a recorded phone call in which I told them the police were involved and I had a witness. They should have gathered the police report, but it seems like they "forgot" thinking I'd just pay for that guard rail. Maybe the lady on the phone shouldn't have mentioned that the insurance company is paying for the guard rail.

Cheapest I found around my area (new because I don't fuck with that) was 109 plus 15 for the core. Maybe side posts are more expensive. Fuckin hate pontiac.

Need to whine right now.

So, went to a job site to check up on one of my guys who's working as a porter for this outdoor company. It's by the river and it's freezing cold. Not to mention he helps to haul items on and off trucks. When i get there, he's shivering like crazy. I told him to tell me everything that's wrong, and the first thing he says is, "I'm freezing!" I look down on his hands and see he's working outside with fucking LATEX GLOVES on and his fingers were turning colors. Immediately had him take a break to warm up and gave him my awful gloves so that he can possibly not die. Sure that's why our guys have job coaches, but it just blows my mind that other people (coworkers supervisors) don't notice these things as well. They just take the free labor and just don't check up and see if the guy is doing alright.

/endrant.

You work with people with disabilities, right? That's super fucked up that a manager would let something like that happen. Are these managers given any training on the things they should be aware of with their special need employees?

Yeah, unfortunately they do not. Some managers will go above and beyond to make sure the guys are alright. While others not only have no clue what a mental disability is (or a limited view) they just hear tax reductions and free labor so they'll "hire" the guy and won't check up on them at all. In their minds they are hiring adults, and the agency is suppose to resolve any problems aka they don't have to deal with it. It would be cool though for them to be a little more aware but… such is life.

Kinda worried... the lower right side of my stomach has had this sharp pain for like an hour. I've had it before but never for this long at once. I do not take care of myself whatsoever, and I know it's one of those major warning signs of appendicitis.

But truly can't bring myself to give that much of a shit. Hopefully it's nothing. And if it is some life threatening nonsense... guess the big meaning of life question will finally be answered, or buried and dead with me.

Edit: I farted a few times over the course of the last hour. It's better now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with Summerrian, go get it checked out, especially as your kinda worried honey :) even if it was just trapped wind, the pain could be from IBS or somethin and that aint good

Whew gas pains can be scary.

Somehow I wound up with a major case of the SAD or something and I hurt my back for the 2359254624th time at the gym and almost hit PP's neighbor whose bf beats her on her bike with my car door this morning because I wasn't looking. It's Friday, fat payday check, but I'm not excited about anything?

Eat, drink hot beverages and wear a ton of clothes inside and outside oh and moan a lot about the fact it so been raining nearly non stop since November. . . . That's the British way. Add queuing to that IN winter and you got yourself a weeks moan fest on your hands. . .

My moms crazy ex, whom she only dated for like three months, has decided my little brother is the reason they broke up. Mind you this dude put a gps tracker on my moms car, came to her work and cried in front of everyone, and tries to get us to call him 'dad'.

So yeah he sent my mom a text to the effect of if my brother was out of the picture they could be together. Stalking our home, and showed up at one of my bros work functions looking gor him. Restraining order pending. In the mean time my bro is basically a grown man but still really worried about him.

Basically, that woman really knows how to fuckin pick them. Can't even begin to explain how much drama her many relationships have brought upon my brother and I. Then again... no sane man would date a bitch who brandishes her pistol like its a stylish accessory.

But hey... she doesnt charge me rent.

That guy sounds fucked up, men like that always find an excuse as to why their relationship ended other than the fact they're totally dickheads and it's usually their fault. I totally get why your worried for your brother, it's sad that your mum would send you a text like that, it's always sad when parents pick their partner over their children. My bf's mum did the same, her ex used to beat her and one day my bf lost it and beat the crap outta him, the bastard even rang the police on my bf and the worse part is his mum just let him get handcuffed and carted to the station, she didn't stand up for her own son. My bf hasn't spoken to her since and she's still with the guy. It totally baffles me why women do that kinda shit.