The Whining and Bitching Thread

Words cannot describe how shitty I feel these days
The last two years of my life have been uneventful and filled with pointless and forced bullshit. Everything I've tried to accomplish has ended in failure so far since then.

For once I'd like to be able to wake up in the morning and not feel like I'm completely wasting my fucking time

Words cannot describe how shitty I feel these days
The last two years of my life have been uneventful and filled with pointless and forced bullshit. Everything I've tried to accomplish has ended in failure so far since then.

For once I'd like to be able to wake up in the morning and not feel like I'm completely wasting my fucking time

I've been there. It helps to accept how insignificant you are, and probably always will be. Even if you achieve great heights and contribute something highly useful to the world, you're still mortal, and you're still just a miniscule speck in the grand scheme of time and space. So was every other great mind they write books about.

You can only truly be important to yourself. So hit on yourself once in awhile, show yourself a good time, and when life sucks, hug yourself.

Nihilism, brother. The unexpected key to happiness. :kickass:

I've been there. It helps to accept how insignificant you are, and probably always will be. Even if you achieve great heights and contribute something highly useful to the world, you're still mortal, and you're still just a miniscule speck in the grand scheme of time and space. So was every other great mind they write books about.

You can only truly be important to yourself. So hit on yourself once in awhile, show yourself a good time, and when life sucks, hug yourself.

Nihilism, brother. The unexpected key to happiness. :kickass:
I'm actually Luciferian, and I've been struggling with Nihilism lately. When one has been in as much bullshit as I have for as long as I have then one can't help but lean that way.
It does tend to be a pain in the ass

I'm actually Luciferian, and I've been struggling with Nihilism lately. When one has been in as much bullshit as I have for as long as I have then one can't help but lean that way.
It does tend to be a pain in the ass

Ahhhh... yeah, if you're the type of person who believes in some sort of higher power I can't be much help. Ask your higher power for help, I guess.

Or abandon that thought train altogether and stop believing so you can have fun being an indifferent bastard who doesn't mean shit to anyone! Feels good. Feels so good.

Ahhhh... yeah, if you're the type of person who believes in some sort of higher power I can't be much help. Ask your higher power for help, I guess.

Or abandon that thought train altogether and stop believing so you can have fun being an indifferent bastard who doesn't mean shit to anyone! Feels good. Feels so good.
A3OPNMvCIAAe3c3.jpg:large

that isn't really hedonism as much as it is simplified existentialism, but I get what you're getting at.

No, I do mean hedonism. I didn't say it right at first, but I literally meant that sometimes it's good to just seek pleasure (and only pleasure). Like if you're really at a bad point in life, sometimes it can help to just indulge. It's obviously unhealthy, but like if somebody's at a dead end, you might as well just do what you want because at the end of the day, the only thing that truly matters is your happiness.

No, I do mean hedonism. I didn't say it right at first, but I literally meant that sometimes it's good to just seek pleasure (and only pleasure). Like if you're really at a bad point in life, sometimes it can help to just indulge. It's obviously unhealthy, but like if somebody's at a dead end, you might as well just do what you want because at the end of the day, the only thing that truly matters is your happiness.

heh heh heh, well I do indulge in what I can manage to indulge in and what's available to me, which isn't much of anything at the moment.

My workvan broke down yesterday, hence me being all at home instead of out earning monies. Got a call from the mechanic today. Going to cost $3850 to fix it. Van is worth roughly $5000. Fuck it all to Hell.

Man that blows. :/ So happy I don't have to deal with car problems, yet. They really sound like a pain in the ass.

I have a very difficult guy that I work with since he's hard to place in a job for many reasons… But when I sat down with him to talk about his likes and what he'd like for a job the first three things he said were: smoking, drinking and having sex. Oddly enough, I thought of a lot of you guys at UMF. :lol:

This kind of thinking leads people to abuse drugs and permanently fuck their brain chemistry, effectively stealing tomorrow and the rest of their life's happiness.

F_D your guy should be a pimp!

I'm sick of Maryland. The weather is shitty for over half of the year, a car is needed to live a normal life, everything's too far away from everything so a lot of time is wasted just getting places, and a lot of places are difficult to walk or ride a bike to because the roads are busy and/or have no room for a bike or pedestrian because there are no sidewalks. I'm saving up money and moving the fuck out of here. Fuck this place, especially the suburban areas. It's like the worst parts of a city and the countryside with none of the good parts.

Sooo the roof of my garage that my mom just got fixed in the summer caved in because of all the snow and poor construction. I told her that those guys she got were not building the roof correctly. When you build a roof it really shouldn't be a flat surface. It's better for it to be some kind of triangle shape just in case snow and such falls on it all the pressure is not placed in the middle. Not that I'm an architect, but it's just common sense. Anyways, they built the garage like a fucking box with a flat roof and that shit caved in early in the morning waking all the neighbors in the neighborhood up.

Here's the damage:
cavedinroof_zpsb7e59481.jpg