The Whining and Bitching Thread

My social life has been shit since I moved. I haven't associated with anyone in my new town, and I only associate with my Shit Falls friends once every weekend when I visit, some of them I only chill with once a month.

Watching the Nightmare before Christmas and wondering why this hasn't been turned into a musical yet. Seriously, Broadway is dropping the bomb with that.

Bahh, Im actually trying to cut my social life a bit. I've been drinking like a maniac these past few weekends. I'm dog sitting this weekend and thought, "awesome! i could play video games and xbox live and save money," but then remembered i told a friend she could come over and cook with me. With her I also eat terribly. She came over last weekend and brought 37 bakedbymelissa cupcakes, and we ate all the damn cupcakes. Guess i'll start being a decent and productive person next weekend.

Edit: I seriously have a problem with sitting with myself/being alone. As much as I want to sometimes, normally opt for having company instead.

Ate too much post-workout and vomited...
mah sweeet gainz!!!

Man, I'm gonna have to make all that shit up later.
This entire week has been one load of horseshit after another

I'm too old and married to have much a social life with my student peers, and too student to have a social life with faculty etc. actually around my age and/or maturity.

Social limbo.

That's sounds like me, only my excuse is that I'm simply a social retard. When I'm old enough to be able to say "Now it's too late" I'll finally be able to end myself.

I hope that I can settle down somewhere where I don't need a car so I don't have to waste my time driving all over the place to maintain my circle. My closest friend is like a half hour away.

Married I get, but too old? that's bullshit. How can you be too old for the potential to eat 22 year old pus? that's just crazy.

Too old and married to socialize with teenagers. Conjunctive. I didn't say or. I am past the point in life where I am "goin clubbin" or whatever the fuck kids do around here. If I were single and childless, age wouldn't be nothin but a thang nawm sayn?

He probably insulted them a little to make them feel flustered like they had to prove themselves. Maybe said their hair would look better down.

Girlfriend's mother: "I guess I'm the only one that does dishes around here."

Well shit, I guess the other six days of the week I do dishes doesn't count. Silly me.

Me and my girlfriend clean the house all the fucking time, and I do dishes literally nearly every day. Because I missed ONE DAY, she is bitching.

I pay rent, I am entitled to miss ONE DAY, without her bitching because she is a lazy cunt that never wants to clean her own apartment.

Dafuq, did you move in with the 16 year old and her parents? Or am I missing something?

I did back in January. It was either that or continue living with my folks + my alcoholic brother and his girlfriend, nobody I knew was moving into an apartment at the time that was willing to split evenly.

My mother can be so fucking annoying. She keeps asking me about how I'm going to go about things in my life and freaks out if I don't give her a fucking itinerary. She acts like my life is out of control because I don't give her updates about everything all the time.

I talked to her about maybe getting a job at the post office and she freaked out because she thought that meant I wanted to work there for the rest of my life and didn't want to go to college. Yes, the post office makes people sign a contract saying they can never get a college degree and have to be there for life.

Gets on my nerves.