The Whining and Bitching Thread

Got dumped this morning by my lady. Totally came out of the blue. Things have been going great (or so I thought) and we had so many things planned to do. She says she doesn't "feel the magic anymore" and practically tried to friendzone me. I'm not having any of that shit, so I didn't say too much and quickly left her apartment in shock. She said she'd call me later tonight but I don't think that conversation is going to end well at all. I've been a weird mix of pissed and sad all day and I'm going to say things I'll regret for sure.

I've been through quite a few break-ups, but this one is by far the worst because I think she is the first woman I've ever truly fallen in love with.

There must be a higher power up there somewhere watching over me because I bought a ton of booze two nights ago that I never ended up drinking. Tonight I shall feast in a drunken stupor of wine, beer, and gin.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it!

And yeah, dialing while under the influence is very dangerous. I've learned that the hard way. That phone will go unanswered tonight.

I'm gone till the crazy is over with.

고카노→[▶ BL99.com ◀]←고지노
Nsdfgrjdfgdc

wtf?

Got dumped this morning by my lady. Totally came out of the blue. Things have been going great (or so I thought) and we had so many things planned to do. She says she doesn't "feel the magic anymore" and practically tried to friendzone me. I'm not having any of that shit, so I didn't say too much and quickly left her apartment in shock. She said she'd call me later tonight but I don't think that conversation is going to end well at all. I've been a weird mix of pissed and sad all day and I'm going to say things I'll regret for sure.

I've been through quite a few break-ups, but this one is by far the worst because I think she is the first woman I've ever truly fallen in love with.

There must be a higher power up there somewhere watching over me because I bought a ton of booze two nights ago that I never ended up drinking. Tonight I shall feast in a drunken stupor of wine, beer, and gin.

That fucking sucks, man. I feel for you. Here's to things getting better real fast! :Smokin:

CC you need her to know you're banging other hotties easily and are having the life or riley, preferably over social media. Maybe also see if you can't either get a better job or appear to have gotten one, all within a month or so, and be a bit blase in how you speak to her, then she'll be like, oh shit, what's going on, I need to adjust my pussy.

That's pretty decent advice. It doesn't seem like we will speak in the foreseeable future. She never called, and I'm sure as hell not initiating any contact. That's her duty. I have a date in my back pocket with a cute girl that I was actually supposed to date before I met my now-ex, but I'm just not in the mood to cash it in just yet...plus I don't know how she feels about being second fiddle.

One down, oh well. Plenty of fish, blah blah. "Fuck as many as you can while youre young" - every old man ever

Old men can still fuck old women, at least. But yeah you do only have a certain window of opportunity to get prime pussy. Unless you're rich, no 21 year old will wanna suck your 80 year old cock.

That's why it's a shame we're all wasting our primes destroying our bodies and brains.

So was making hotdogs...
Dropped one of the bunns in the water when putting in the dogs.
Got it out quick but still was a little soggy.
damn...