The Whining and Bitching Thread

Gotta love getting a record USPS and seeing it's been blatantly dropped hard on its corner and has a sticker on the package that says "Caution Phonographic Record Inside Handle With Care" (20 Buck Spin packages)

Yep, almost like the sticker makes them take even less care with it

Gotta love getting a record USPS and seeing it's been blatantly dropped hard on its corner and has a sticker on the package that says "Caution Phonographic Record Inside Handle With Care" (20 Buck Spin packages)

at least you got yours. I had placed an order with 20 Buck Spin back in like November. I missed my package, went to the post office, they claimed they didn't have it, a month later it gets shipped back to 20 Buck Spin (which means they DID have it), and then I get it shipped back to me. Took almost 3 months to get my fucking vinyls.

So I've come to the conclusion that I'm likely gonna have a mental breakdown by the end of the year. Like, full-on loss of marbles.

My life peaked at 22, it's all been downhill from there.

I actually remember a quote from you that describes it perfectly.

a mash-up of every negative emotion possible. Without any order. It was the most evil thing I have ever felt. Absolute chaos... The train that left the track.

Mine peaked at 11 tbh. 4th/5th grade was easily the highlight of my life. Friends, confidence, creativity, ambition, innocence, all gone. The only thing I want now is to live alone and be able to indulge my boring hobbies without the judgment or pressures of others.

I fucked up by the end of 11/beginning of 12. By my later teens I had grown pretty content with where I was, although college has gradually worn away at that. One day I'll be able to go full hermit mode and hopefully be able to relax again.

I feel like I need to still be in the growing mode or on some stairs upwards. It would really depress me to think that my life somehow already peaked. Especially if I was basically a fucking toddler at that age, what the fuck.

best years of my life were 23-28 with the peak being 26-27. that's when i fucked the most women and made the most money and traveled to the best places. i felt that was the highest point of happiness my life would ever see (other people do better but that was my limit)

every year from then until i die will be like clawing up a slippery well until my fingernails bleed and fall off, trying to reach even a glimmer of what it once was

have any of you ever had gout? my right foot hurts like hell. fuck this shit.

best years of my life were 23-28 with the peak being 26-27. that's when i fucked the most women and made the most money and traveled to the best places. i felt that was the highest point of happiness my life would ever see (other people do better but that was my limit)

every year from then until i die will be like clawing up a slippery well until my fingernails bleed and fall off, trying to reach even a glimmer of what it once was

Seems like this very post was predicted by a number of people.....

sick. Went to my buddy's bachelor party this weekend up in NorCal. We rented a giant fucking house right on the Russian River. It was beautiful. For three days all we did was drink beer, wine, and smoke weed.

and now I'm sick. Whatever. Totally worth it