The Whining and Bitching Thread

Mathiäs;11014404 said:
Today I was playing baseball, and got hit in the face by a pitch. Right on the cheek below my eye. Fractured in three places, may need surgery. FUCK

You are weak.

Pain-is-for-the-weak.jpg

More bands need to include polos and button down shirts with their logo in their merchandise catalogs. This is an untapped market that could be a huge windfall for bands.

I only found a few bands that have these, but they have something on the back which isn't appropriate for where I work or they are super expensive.

There is one guy on my facebook who always asks me to lend him money; and just did so again today. I've literally told this guy "no" numerous times, and that being on a part-time salary, I have trouble supporting myself, much less shooting him 20 bucks for gas to drive around. Dude doesn't have a job, just drives everywhere to see his friends. Must be nice.

I told the guy numerous times I literally cannot lend money; I have to pay rent and buy fucking groceries, and he actually had the nerve to say "but come on man, I'll pay you back Thursday". No dude, fuck off.

More bands need to include polos and button down shirts with their logo in their merchandise catalogs. This is an untapped market that could be a huge windfall for bands.

I only found a few bands that have these, but they have something on the back which isn't appropriate for where I work or they are super expensive.

There is a Ned Flanders-themed metal band called Okilly Dokilly

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...etal-band-called-okilly-dokilly-10453357.html

I mean, I like the guy, but he is easily the least dependable person I've ever met. He is the same age as me and still lives like he is in his teens, living with his parents and just driving around having fun every day.

I don't know how he gets the gas money all the time, other than he must be asking at least ten or so other people routinely for money.

He had a job, but he lost it because he (very briefly) got into the nose candy. It's sad to see.

Was out walking and got a pebble in the shoe.
Took it off and shook it - put it back on and started walking again.
It was still there.
*sigh*
Why must everything be so hard?

So, when I was leaving the Goatwhore show last night I had to pay for parking. Well, I was dumb and put my credit card in the wrong slot and thought the machine ate it. After getting assistance from one of the attendants when trying to exit the garage, it turns out the machine spits out the card after a time if it's put in the cash slot (according to the attendant). So we go back up to retrieve my card and, you guessed it, someone lifted it. Luckily this was very late at night so the odds of someone using it for large purchases is very small. I called the bank when the call center opened at 7 AM and closed it. If someone used to buy food though, I wouldn't be surprised and wouldn't blame them either!

I always hope the person is honest and just destroys it (as I would do), but probably not in this circumstance.

This will be my second new credit card in a year. The first time was a miscommunication and shouldn't have happened (my card broke and I asked for a replacement and I got a new card with a different number instead).

Once or twice a year my bank mails me a new card saying my number got stolen and they cancelled the old card before any damage was done. A bit annoying, but hey, Bank of America's at least good for something.

Once or twice a year my bank mails me a new card saying my number got stolen and they cancelled the old card before any damage was done. A bit annoying, but hey, Bank of America's at least good for something.

That's happened to me once. I think it's because I deal with a regional bank and not a national one? I did sign up for the ID theft service as well and linked my card there so I'll know if something goes down.