The Whining and Bitching Thread

I ordered Chinese take-out tonight and it tasted like shit, I swear the take-out food around here is the biggest steaming pile of shit this side of south-east Asian gutter cookeries.
What the fuck happened to standards? There used to be a shred, now it's pukeworthy, horrid fucking crud.

I really do despise phones more and more as times goes by. Everyone is in a constant state of pseudo-distraction. They can't just be where they are in the moment, instead trying so hard to multitask, hold several conversations at once, over-committing to multiple events and cancelling at the last minute just so they won't be stuck with nothing to do.

I love this skit so much on the topic:

Last edited by a moderator:
My younger brother is 30 years old and refuses to get a job. He was offered a part time job at 12/hr and he didn't think it was good enough. He'd rather live off my Dad. I don't understand people like this. I think it's time I cut him off

Americans fucking irritate me in general.

On one hand you guys are obsessed with #NotAllMuslims bullshit, but on the other hand it's #BlameAllMuslims.
You're all pathetic and I hate you.

The extremists in Islam blew up thousands of you pussies on your own soil and as a result you're too scared to even criticize Islam and censor shit so you don't cause uproars? Just decline already you fucking losers.

Americans fucking irritate me in general.

On one hand you guys are obsessed with #NotAllMuslims bullshit, but on the other hand it's #BlameAllMuslims.
You're all pathetic and I hate you.

The extremists in Islam blew up thousands of you pussies on your own soil and as a result you're too scared to even criticize Islam and censor shit so you don't cause uproars? Just decline already you fucking losers.

lol, thats not america, thats those commie liberal left wings and retarded old right wing people taking over,

Past by a couple of idiot kids.
They where spiting at each other, for real, and laughing about it.
When I was a kid - if someone spat at you - you'd beat him up.
The End Is Nigh.

Not on that scale.

Unless you're including mass killings most major terror attacks seem to kill something like 100-300 people. So about 1/10th as many as died in 9/11.

My roommate just broke the news that he's being relocated for work before year end. He gave 60 days notice to the complex today. Guess I'm moving back with my parents for a minute :(

True, but there are ways around the scum of the lot, I played the boarding game for years, from both sides and honestly I met way more legit nice people than I did scamming fuckstains.

Dunno about you but for me the risk is worth not moving back in with parents.