The Whining and Bitching Thread

wanderers-1.png

I don't feel confident in short hair. I just don't for some reason. I have thin hair anyways (yeah, thin at 15). I look like Ralph from The Simpsons with really short hair. Right now, it reaches my shoulders. It's okay, but i want it down my back. I can't just tell the board of directors to fuck off, I will probably get expelled, which I actually want, but my parents will be extremely mad at me for saying fuck. Hopefully, they don't see it here...

My school won't hold me down and cut it, but my parents will. I'm 15 still, and I'm not really allows to make my own decisions. I'm 15, but I might as well be 8 when it comes to decisions. My dad had long hair when he was my age. He got it cut because my mom made him...
I swear that I'm more confident with long hair and wearing an Iron Maiden t shirt than I am in a collared shirt, dress pants, and short hair. When I'm 18, I will be a senior. That's when I will tell them to fuck off. Or maybe drop out, because either hate school. I am very out of place at a college preparatory school. I'm basically the only one who dosen't care about school. I hate being around kids my age, they are usually mean to me. I'm small (a little less than five feet tall), I weigh 80 pounds, and I have a babyish face and my voice hasn't broken yet. Because of this, and the fact thank against religion, I get called "Satan's little helper". I can't wait until I'm out of school...

You are right, it will be uninportant in hindsight, though.

Ah, I remember the days when petty issues like this seemed like life and death. Miss that

Reactions: CiG and Dak
One of these days were going to get drunk together and argue about politics and people, reminisce about the corps, and then maybe get in a fight. It will be glorious.

Ok maybe not fight cuz I'm a really nice drunk. Probably jam out instead. Right Mike?

No wait I got it....an eyerolling contest! Bam

Last edited:
Reactions: Dak
One of these days were going to get drunk together and argue about politics and people, reminisce about the corps, and then maybe get in a fight. It will be glorious.

Ok maybe not fight cuz I'm a really nice drunk. Probably jam out instead. Right Mike?

No wait I got it....an eyerolling contest! Bam

Yeah we haz babies. Fuck it lets fight days are over.