The Whining and Bitching Thread

I'm going to 29 and did not even graduate high school. Who cares if you're a loser.

I've been stressed as fuck at work.

A couple students (about 4) I feel completely ineffective with. They come to class without materials and do not want to do any work. It's ridiculous. I've called their parents a few times, but it's the same nonsense.

Also, one of the students lives across the street from me somewhere. Let's call him JH. JH has emotional disorder and he also has a one-to-one paraprofessional. She's young and she covers up for him. This week the fucker ate my half bitten up turkey bacon eggs and cheese roll. Then he ate my coteachers fried dumpling and saltfish lunch. We both went to the principal because at this point it's beyond us. We've spoke to his mother, to him, to the paraprofessional. We've made deals with them and still nothing. But I wanted a fucking consequence. At my school, kids think they can do whatever they want without any consequences. And it's sort of true. Anyways, the principal tells me that he's been in contact with ACS (Child services) because he found out JH's mother is a fucking pimp and prostitutes young girls. Therefore, they are thinking of taking JH away from his mother.

What a goddamn mess. I need to not work at a renewal school.

I've been stressed as fuck at work.

A couple students (about 4) I feel completely ineffective with. They come to class without materials and do not want to do any work. It's ridiculous. I've called their parents a few times, but it's the same nonsense.

It's not your fault. It's genetics. Can't do shit, so fuck'em. I know that sounds cold hearted, but it's the most humane response. The worst response would be to encourage procreation.

If kids think they can do whatthefuckever with no consequences you work as an enabler. Fuck that shit. Their bloodlines need to die.

I'm going to 29 and did not even graduate high school. Who cares if you're a loser.

I don't care if you didn't graduate HS. I do care if you suck up resources and don't do jack shit. If you can't do something, why are you here? Stop wasting anything and everything you consume.

I don't give a fuck, since you don't either apparently you parasite. But you'll keep suckin, I know. Cause you don't care. Fuckin scumbag.

@NoumeGnon at the end of the day how well he does in school factors into my overall rating. Not that I take that stuff seriously anyways, but it sucks to feel ineffective. Again, him and I grew up in the same neighborhood. I know there's prostitutes here (my brother calls the police any time he sees one, they bring down the value of your property tbh and just way too much drama that comes with having them around), but i guess sometimes people just dont know how to be resilient. I'm not sure how much of it is genetics or how much is environment.

@CASSETTEISGOD I teach 6, 7 and 8 social studies and science. In the US there's this integrated model where they are putting special education kids in general ed classrooms. This is to help these kids move along and be more college ready. However, what they do is they put kids with bahavioral issues as well in these classrooms because there's two teachers. The result is a class where more than half is special education and the other half are kids with behavioral issues, and a chaotic classroom. My 8th graders are the worse because they are much bigger than me for the most part and they aren't on medication. I try to split the class as much as I could. It's fucking hard.

:lol: I'm a scumbag and really don't care what you think, but I am glad you made an honest post. Society and people are scumbags and society is shit. It's not like did nothing up until this point anyways. I did worked most of the time. I guess when you have enough you have enough

@CASSETTEISGOD I teach 6, 7 and 8 social studies and science. In the US there's this integrated model where they are putting special education kids in general ed classrooms. This is to help these kids move along and be more college ready. However, what they do is they put kids with bahavioral issues as well in these classrooms because there's two teachers. The result is a class where more than half is special education and the other half are kids with behavioral issues, and a chaotic classroom. My 8th graders are the worse because they are much bigger than me for the most part and they aren't on medication. I try to split the class as much as I could. It's fucking hard.

Fuck...

And this is why I both respect and pity teachers.
That seems like a really preposterous system.

Reactions: Dak
I'm not even going to get a coffee in a few hours because I will have to be subjected to society. Despite I would only be in the store for 2 minututes,

I don't mention it, but I had organ failure about 8 years ago, I function completely fine with a failed organ, but I get 833 dollars a month. I'm not capable of working 40,50 hours a week.

:lol: I'm a scumbag and really don't care what you think, but I am glad you made an honest post. Society and people are scumbags and society is shit. It's not like did nothing up until this point anyways. I did worked most of the time. I guess when you have enough you have enough

Obviously not all society is shit or scumbags or you wouldn't be able to leech. There wouldn't be anything to leech. But I sympathize a little. There are a lot of shitty people, but joining them isn't the good response. Leaving them is probably the best most of us can do.

I don't understand the "had enough" talk. You're in your 20's aren't you?

Being a loser might suit someone, someone maybe not. I guess it depends on perception. Some people are not educated, some people have degree's and like having money, nice houses, vehicles, some people live in trailers. Some people don't care. Some people love life, some people want to be married and settle down, some people want to find love, some people hate other people and everything they are. Someone might enjoy pain, someone might want to be aloneetc... There's a cashier somewhere that might make minimum wage and have no problem with it or their life. Someone might hate the shit out of it. I guess if the lifestyle you lead is not want you want you can always wake up and do something about it. Every person makes their own choices and has freewill. I try not to do the blame game.

Reactions: CiG

Wow. When I was in high school, I had one kid with behavioral issues in my class,.and he was taking meds half the time (and believe me, you could tell when he didn't). It was terrible at times. I can't imagine what it's like to have half a class like that. Only thing that work was totally ignoring, it actually worked the other way and when he didn't have attention, he was atleast trying to learn.

Being a loser might suit someone, someone maybe not. I guess it depends on perception. Some people are not educated, some people have degree's and like having money, nice houses, vehicles, some people live in trailers. Some people don't care. Some people love life, some people want to be married and settle down, some people want to find love, some people hate other people and everything they are. Someone might enjoy pain, someone might want to be aloneetc... There's a cashier somewhere that might make minimum wage and have no problem with it or their life. Someone might hate the shit out of it. I guess if the lifestyle you lead is not want you want you can always wake up and do something about it. Every person makes their own choices and has freewill. I try not to do the blame game.

Yeah, I don't look down on people who are happy with minimal material possessions or have no lofty career/family ambitions. Just don't demand others supply whatever little you might want in life.

I've only been leeching off the system for 7,8 months. I took my GED when I was 17 and passed everything besides the math. And then took the math again and failed the math. I just sent out for 4 dollars for my transcripts and everything is passed besides math. So if I can pass the math on the GED then atleast have it and a back up plan. And maybe I can learn how to do something. IDK, this is where I am at right now.

Learn a trade. Become a plumber or HVAC tech. I have a friend who is a plumber and he does very very well. Makes me wish I had just done that instead of spending fuckall on a college degree that seemingly has little value.

one of my best friends went to college, got a degree, and then went to LA Trade Tech (technical school) to become an electrician. He said the week before finishing his program, which took two years, there were guys from all of the major electrical and power companies handing out business cards. He immediately got a job being a machine operator at 7 For All Mankind, a high end clothing company (I got three free pairs of jeans which would've cost $200 a pair). He now works for LA Dept of Water and Power and has a pretty sweet gig and amazing benefits