The Whining and Bitching Thread

Ugh. Decided to try for a tan Saturday. Only did 30 min each side. I've had a headache and chills since. My pale ass didn't appreciate that, but I don't really feel burned either. So weird...

Well, it helps with getting vitamin D and may even help me give some vitamin D too ;)

And you think tanning is going to attract the right sort? Any girl who doesn't want Peter's Steele is not worth your time.
$_1.JPG

Obviously I'm talking about Peter Steele in his prime, when he did that photoshoot. However, a necrophiliac may still be more appealing than a basic bitch, at least.

Reactions: CiG
He has a pretty nice body, but his face is weird and I don't like his music very much at all.

I'm not trying to get dark or anything nor could I as I have a very light complexion (blond hair, light green eyes, etc) just trying to get a little color :)

Women liked Peter steele because he had a full head of long hair and was like 30 feet tall, easily.

I liked him because he made fun of everyone who liked him. Regularly.

I'll make this clear once and for all, I despise downloaders. Cunts that get on these forums and act like legends, giving their critiques and pretending to be owners of this music. You show absolutely no dedication at all to the music and history you profess to love, anyone can have an internet connection.
I have spent literally thousands of hard earned dollars(not being a college faggot but fucking hard work, do you even know what that is?)on this music and stiff shit if you've wasted yours on Internet downloads, I know this upsets a lot of you but go fuck yourself and I hope your hard drive last the distance.
Bunch of fucking sheep.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vilden and CiG
I'll make this clear once and for all, I despise downloaders. Cunts that get on these forums and act like legends, giving their critiques and pretending to be owners of this music. You show absolutely no dedication at all to the music and history you profess to love, anyone can have an internet connection.
I have spent literally thousands of hard earned dollars(not being a college faggot but fucking hard work, do you even know what that is?)on this music and stiff shit if you've wasted yours on Internet downloads, I know this upsets a lot of you but go fuck yourself and I hope your hard drive last the distance.
Bunch of fucking sheep.

Download to listen, buy the vinyl if it's good. Especially as you get into more obscure stuff the amount of trash you have to sort through to find something good grows. It's not realistic to buy everything you listen to. Additionally, I would argue that not owning the physical music has no bearing on your ability to critique the music. It doesn't matter. The only bearing it has is supporting the band, which is important to do if you can.

Do you take offense at people who download from bands who only offer it for purchase digitally? What if they offer it for free? Does my ability to critique the music somehow rise in this case?

TBH I am totally turned off by this whole internet thing, I was guessing ppl would come back with variables but fuck me it destroys the magic. I am living in the past but that's getting increasingly difficult. The days when you'd be lucky to get one fucking review from a zine or something and then to even find the album for purchase... I just fucking hate this nowadays shit and TBH I won't partipate. I dunno it just seems fucking gay compared to the old days of zines and stuff especially watching these forums. Sheep.

TBH I am totally turned off by this whole internet thing, I was guessing ppl would come back with variables but fuck me it destroys the magic. I am living in the past but that's getting increasingly difficult. The days when you'd be lucky to get one fucking review from a zine or something and then to even find the album for purchase... I just fucking hate this nowadays shit and TBH I won't partipate. I dunno it just seems fucking gay compared to the old days of zines and stuff especially watching these forums. Sheep.

Sure, you lose some of the mystery but you gain the ability to discover more music by talking to more people and reading more online reviews. Also, more musicians have the ability to create and distribute their music. Especially some great one man bands that wouldn't see exposure 15-20 years ago like Mare Cognitum.