The Whining and Bitching Thread

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/cancer/you-vape-high-levels-formaldehyde-hidden-e-cigs-n290826

Of course everything will always be scrutinized, but don't immediately think it's better than cigs. Coffee and (if they'd make it legal here) weed pills/cooked into food are probably the best upper/downer combo possible. I've never cared for smoking in general, so I guess that's easy for me to say...

Im not going to go out on a limb and say that it is harmless, but at the moment I think that it is safe to assume that vaping is less harmful that smoking. At the very least your risk of something like COPD or emphysema should be very much reduced, but you are right in noting that there may be some carcinogenic byproducts in the vapor. I have also seen studies such as this one (http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0273230015301549) that suggests lower levels of formaldehyde than that out of date article suggests, but I am dubious of the results because some of the funding from the study comes from a vaping company. As far as your relation to drugs, vaping does not get you high, and some of the formulas offered out there dont even contain nicotine, so it isnt an apt comparison. Id say it is a habit more akin to chewing gum or hard candy.

Oh, didn't mean it as an insult to him. But it does sound like something younger people would say that then man children get wind of and start saying at bars and the rest of us are just like cringe lol.

Or something an impressionable teenager notices in more 'douchy' circles in high school or college. I wasnt really aware of it's prevalence in hipster culture, but im guessing that it may play a part. I havent noticed personally.

@CASSETTEISGOD - Fair enough. The only reason why I noticed the trend is because younger members of my rescue squad all vape and have told me things. To me this shows a disconnect from drug users and vape users, but then again I dont discuss drugs with healthcare related people so there could be an even higher percentage of drug users who vape, idk. Also I have seen an increasing tendency of people younger than us to vape in social situations and stuff. You see it everywhere around here.

Now oldie but goodie:

6a47df4da4dea643048a0b842fd7c71be50bac5cfa2aadb029512fee68f36213_1.jpg

Second experience with green tea:
Better joint paper quality, I used that subway paper that they pack your subs with. Tasted pretty good besides the joint which makes everything worse then it actually is.
3 stages I noticed
Takes 10 minutes to kick in by inhalation
Then the first hits
A delirious stage almost akin to being tipsy (10 minutes)
Second stage is the first but intensified (this stage lasts the longest, 20 minutes or a little more)
Then the drug starts to wear off but in leaves in aftershocks.
I walked and I assume that sitting will make the experience less intense.

Buying a stone pipe soon so I don't need to use shitty joints.

What I've learned about using, try not to use joints with anything including this, bad for your health and makes things taste bad. And do not sit. This will lessen the effects. Third don't let your pussy friends tell you that smoking green tea doesn't do any thing, it does. It's just there are way better alternatives.

I actually started using an e-cig recently when I'm not at home. Gotta keep that new Honda sexy. I have a pack of real smokes and enjoy just a few daily as a treat. The battle to addiction-free life is neverending.

Reactions: RedStorm
It works. Plus I'm on family vacation, I'll be getting a gram of some gas, really hard hitting shit soon

Plus tea is just herbs I mean what's wrong with smoking cheap accessible herbs? Primitives do that shit all the time

It gives a slight buzz

It's better then literally nothing. Also it's cheap as fuck. Could be placebo though, what ever it was I liked it

Also I'm getting an ounce of the damiana herb, people say it's pretty good

Last edited:
image.jpeg
So this happened to me on Saturday evening after I'd been out to pick up some friends. I was backing it into the garage and THUMP. Ball joint on the lower control arm came out and the the whole front end fell on the road. It took 5 hours and 3 tow trucks to work out that we couldn't get it onto a tray without inflicting serious damage. Managed to get some wheel jacks under it enough to drag it out of the way of traffic. It's still sitting there. My mechanic is going to come and see what he can do with it tomorrow. Hopefully no one sets fire to it before then.