The Whining and Bitching Thread

In case anyone thought I was exaggerating with these group of boys I have this year... first day of school they wrote "letters" to me about their past and what they'd like to change for the future. Here's bits of two separate boys from my emotionally disturbed classView attachment 11737View attachment 11738

That first one seems to be heading in a better direction though, unless he's just being manipulative.

Reactions: Funerary_Doom
Time to whine about whining!

So tired about the NFL protest nonsense. Mostly from people on the right who are so butthurt the players are protesting.

1) I don't exactly side with their cause, but 100% support their right to protest without demanding they be fired.
2) Who cares what they think anyway? Their opinion means no more than the next guy. They are athletes and nothing more. Their value to me is strictly based on the entertainment value they provide by running, jumping and catching. And they do this well!
3) I maintain the same attitude towards racist/fascist/communist/christian/whatever bands. You produce good art? Sign me up! If you're killing baby seals in the process of making your art or product is one thing, but I'll not wall myself off from a good experience because of political nonsense.
4) I question what our corporate/government overlords actually wanted to cover up with this petty distraction.

Reactions: CiG
As long as you aren't going fast enough for it to count as reckless driving, a speeding ticket here is $50-90 + court costs. Annnnd if you show up in court and the cop doesn't show, it gets thrown out.

You would still owe court costs though I imagine. The issue with that town is that the court costs were more than the actual fine for speeding (110 vs. 95)

Fucking ended up having to stay half hour after my shift at work was done because one of the girls failed to show up. No call-in, nothing. I had to blow up her home phone until I finally got a hold of her to remind her she worked today.

I need to get out of retail.

That would've resulted in leaving the other girl who was there (a newbie), by herself, effectively running both sides of the deli herself for the next five hours. I mean its doable, but it'd piss me off if someone did that to me. so yeah.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
I was about to, but then I felt sorry for the new girl. The moment I got a hold of her, and told her she needs to get in now (she apparently "lost track of time" and apologized profusely), I peaced immediately.

Not even a manager and having to hound my coworkers. Working with teenagers blows.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
The moment the manager leaves, if I havent left the deli (or hanged myself for still being in the deli), I'm going for her job.

RIP slacker kids.

Reactions: CiG