The Whining and Bitching Thread

I have a local Indian restaurant which rules and a shit ton of West Indian ones around me at decent prices. I really hope hispters don’t move this far up north into the Bronx. $7 Trinidadian chicken roti, like the size of a baby? Can’t beat that.

Reactions: Onder and CiG
Last month while on the way to Canada on a whoring trip, I had a stopover before my final destination. I only had a short window of time before my connecting flight departed. It was in a different terminal so I had to haul ass and run, fanny pack containing my erection meds jiggling.

I arrived at the security checkpoint. It was moving slow as fuck. I looked over, curious as to what was the holdup. It was an elderly African woman in a wheelchair. The security was discussing among themselves how to get her though the xray scanner. I was like cmon people I've got places to go, whores to fuck

Suddenly, ANOTHER person in a wheelchair rolls in, this time a young Arab male in a cheap suit, pushed by an airport employee, and CUTS PAST everyone in line, right to the front just behind the elderly African woman. Jesus Christ how many of these fuckers are there and why can't they wait their ass at the back of the line?

So the line had not moved and the security were still talking and my plane was departing soon. I was getting pissed. Finally the elderly African woman stands up, all wobbly and shit, and hobbles through the xray scanner, shaking like she'd fall over anytime. All the airport employees and some of the other travelers in line looked so amazed like they were gonna cry, like oh what a strong lady, such heart. I on the other hand was thinking MOVE YOUR ASS BITCH I HOPE YOU TRIP AND BREAK YOUR NECK

Then the young Arab male stands up and also walks through, his hand held by an airport employee. I wanted to kick his ass so that he'd fall through the xray scanner, face first into the floor hopefully break his nose or teeth. Fucking shameless asshole who I'm sure is on welfare at the expense of the Canadian taxpayers being slow at the airport.

I call out "MY PLANE IS LEAVING LET'S GO" so that everyone could hear, and they all look at me like oh my god look at this Asian guy, able to stand on 2 legs and looks handsome and successful, being an impatient asshole, tsk tsk. Shaking their heads and shit. Fucking Canadians and their disabled refugees. Fuck off!

Finally I get through, board the plane just barely in time, and fuck some hookers, the end

Last month while on the way to Canada on a whoring trip, I had a stopover before my final destination. I only had a short window of time before my connecting flight departed. It was in a different terminal so I had to haul ass and run, fanny pack containing my erection meds jiggling.

I arrived at the security checkpoint. It was moving slow as fuck. I looked over, curious as to what was the holdup. It was an elderly African woman in a wheelchair. The security was discussing among themselves how to get her though the xray scanner. I was like cmon people I've got places to go, whores to fuck

Suddenly, ANOTHER person in a wheelchair rolls in, this time a young Arab male in a cheap suit, pushed by an airport employee, and CUTS PAST everyone in line, right to the front just behind the elderly African woman. Jesus Christ how many of these fuckers are there and why can't they wait their ass at the back of the line?

So the line had not moved and the security were still talking and my plane was departing soon. I was getting pissed. Finally the elderly African woman stands up, all wobbly and shit, and hobbles through the xray scanner, shaking like she'd fall over anytime. All the airport employees and some of the other travelers in line looked so amazed like they were gonna cry, like oh what a strong lady, such heart. I on the other hand was thinking MOVE YOUR ASS BITCH I HOPE YOU TRIP AND BREAK YOUR NECK

Then the young Arab male stands up and also walks through, his hand held by an airport employee. I wanted to kick his ass so that he'd fall through the xray scanner, face first into the floor hopefully break his nose or teeth. Fucking shameless asshole who I'm sure is on welfare at the expense of the Canadian taxpayers being slow at the airport.

I call out "MY PLANE IS LEAVING LET'S GO" so that everyone could hear, and they all look at me like oh my god look at this Asian guy, able to stand on 2 legs and looks handsome and successful, being an impatient asshole, tsk tsk. Shaking their heads and shit. Fucking Canadians and their disabled refugees. Fuck off!

Finally I get through, board the plane just barely in time, and fuck some hookers, the end

Your eloquence brings all the girls to the yard

Reactions: arg

:lol:

Heroin is dropping people left and right here. Had a friend die I’ve known since middle school today. Literally one of the sweetest human beings I’ve ever met. An absolute pure soul and I’m having trouble even understanding. When a scumbag ODs I at least understand. Reading that the girl that burst into tears hugging me after I graduated or hugged my bulldog with both arms when she saw us out walking less than six months ago. .. I’m having a really tough time digesting.

Heroin is dropping people left and right here. Had a friend die I’ve known since middle school today. Literally one of the sweetest human beings I’ve ever met. An absolute pure soul and I’m having trouble even understanding. When a scumbag ODs I at least understand. Reading that the girl that burst into tears hugging me after I graduated or hugged my bulldog with both arms when she saw us out walking less than six months ago. .. I’m having a really tough time digesting.

It's an awful, awful drug man. I can't fathom why people are willing to try it when everyone knows what could happen to them. We are having like 40 people a week in my area from the H. Sucks.

Yeah I have a little difficulty understanding as well. I had to look up exactly how the OD causes death the other day. Pretty crazy it doesn't take all that much and your body essentially relaxes to death (respiration ceases). Very different from something like meth where you are primarily killing cells.