The Whining and Bitching Thread

Thank Obama for cracking down on available opioids and increasing the black market demand for heroin.

I hate my fucking job so much. How did I end up here.

Need to know better next time.

You applied for the job and started working there

Well done Sherlock.

Well, somebody offered me the job and I was finishing school at that time, so I kinda thought hey, I will gain some experience in this position and won't have to job-search right after finishing master's with nothing in my CV.

Yeah I will cherish this experience, it's like walking knee-deep in shit. I feel like I damaged my nerves permanently.

EDIT: At the same time I feel like a pussy.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
R-1980296-1256460937.jpeg.jpg

Heroin is dropping people left and right here. Had a friend die I’ve known since middle school today. Literally one of the sweetest human beings I’ve ever met. An absolute pure soul and I’m having trouble even understanding. When a scumbag ODs I at least understand. Reading that the girl that burst into tears hugging me after I graduated or hugged my bulldog with both arms when she saw us out walking less than six months ago. .. I’m having a really tough time digesting.

Was with a chick awile ago for a few months that was a heroin junkie and she would not pick up or clean her place, I just wanted to drink some beers, watch DVDs and go to bed, and she needed heroin and would flip out and throw tantrums and freak out on her parents, i ran out of money and had to sell food stamps so she could get heroin, i found the entire thing a pain in the ass, she was a shoplifter also and it would sketch me out. A friend of mine on off since a kid was a heroin junkie, he did not OD, he killed himself.

I just recently got evicted from my place and was not sure why, one of my friends is a heroin junkie and I did not even know at all, i don't care what some dude does, i just don't like having problems because of another person, not sure if am going to be able to get into a place soon enough, if worse comes to worse DSS will put me in a hotel, i've lived in hotels on and off for the past 10 years. I've been thinking about certain things to figure out what fuckhead it is.

My brother is such a little snot. He's only a year younger than me, but he's still a little snot. He's always playing the victim re: our parents and it fuckin irks me. Are they perfect? Were they perfect? No, but they're wonderful fucking people, always let us be ourselves and follow our own drum as they did. He's getting married soon and telling people he's paying for all of it himself (both parents are putting up what money they can), he recently moved and told people he had nobody to help him (my mom gladly would have but he just burst into her condo one morning without even calling to pick up some old shit), and whenever my dad wants to be cool and offer him some manly advice he throws a mini tantrum about how he can make his own decisions. And my dad is chill as hell, like a simple smile and 'I got it pops' would be good. Really annoys me. Shit talk my momma agin bro I'll lay u the fuk out.

:tickled: Indeed Tea-riffic mr.Ozzman, and I would like one of those Ladies with my tea too. She is hypnotising me, I cant stop watching her.

The older I get, the less I want to be around anyone new.

I should make more of an effort to talk to new people at my job, but I really can't be bothered anymore. If it's not related to helping my craft, something I need while at work, or just information I need to know, I really don't give a shit. Cackling church ladies in their hats gossip, I have zero patience or time for. A bitch's gotta grade, lesson plan, call parents, and not live her own life for 180-something odd days. it sounds mean but the more time I spend listening to other people's problems, the less time I have for my actual job.

I doubt that. This forum is made for arguing it seems. My friends are busy too and it doesn’t help that I live so damn far from anything interesting. Get home so damn tired anyways so it evens itself out.

Reactions: Dak