The Whining and Bitching Thread

For some reason, trying to find a denim jacket at a thrift shop is nearly fucking impossible around where I live. I'm not gonna blow $30 at some fucking clothing shop for a denim jacket that Im gonna destroy anyway.

Its average for fashion clothing. That and mall clothes are generally expensive.

I figured I could go to a thrift shop and buy denim for half that.

I don't like to share too much of my personal shit on here really but I'll just say that this fucking year has been a bastard cunt fuck of gargantuan proportions. Like absurd levels. I know life is a chaotic series of random events and everything, but FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Fuck cars. Expensive pieces of shit to repair. Had to pay 300 out of my ass that I didnt have to fix just the serpentine belt and idler, plus the cost of the towing.

That was funny, but I doubt that's the real narration of your thoughts.

I wasn't joking or anything, or even trying to be edgy for that matter. What kind of school requires students to donate?

What did they want you to donate to, and how much? Hard to imagine that it's legal for the school to discipline you for not participating in some charity, unless the real reason you were sent to the principal's was because you kicked your legs onto the table, drew down your Ray-Bans, and said "Stuff it, teach".