The Whining and Bitching Thread

Heh I got a warning from a state trooper for going ~80 in a 65 a while back, in a company truck no less. I've been trying to be on my best behavior because I know if I get pulled over again I'll eat a ticket and court costs.

Man I feel like I live in a different world sometimes. It'd be nice to have places to really step on the gas around here but there just isnt. People that drive THAT fast around here dont get speeding tickets, they get roadside crosses.

Reactions: viewerfromnihil
I've been over 100 exactly once in my life, super late at night on an open stretch of I-95. Been up to 90+ a bit out west. No tickets for those. I got a ticket in VA for 60 in a bullshit 45 though. Fuckin speed trap.

i wonder what the freeways out there look like. They're pretty much big wide straight shot highways out here. I definitely would never drive that fast anywhere else, except the track obviously :D We have this one wicked highways out here up Angeles Crest that is known for shit like that

i dont drive fast anywhere where there are homes or pedestrians walking around. To a point where people probably think i shouldn't be in the car that i drive. I also never drive fast when there is a passenger in my car.

i wonder what the freeways out there look like.

They wind up and down the mountains and they're pretty poorly maintained. Interstate routes are better but the US routes can be rough as fuck in WV. Blindly following a gps here will bring you to roads that havent existed for years.

I got a $160 fine a few weeks ago for being parked in a no stopping zone in a quiet suburban street while I was working and I was sat there in my van waiting for a customer. Fucking gutless fucker didn't even approach me to give me a ticket, I got it in the mail a week later.

Reactions: Dak
they must read UM :D

surprised at how fast you dudes take your cars. Going above 85 made me nervous as fuck for my engine

When I had a BMW I think I took it to 95 once but I typically don't take my cars past 90 and that's only when there's no one on the highway (lol but Ozz how did you get a ticket amirite?!)

I never go 10+ above the limit except on the rare occasion of absent-mindedness. They ticket like nazis around here.