The Whining and Bitching Thread

So
In Texas we actually have a list of things banned from history class
A list of historical things that the kids under 18 are NOT ALLOWED to learn about
And it's on the local news Every time something new is added to the list
So when I read the post about kids not knowing what the hell the Holocaust was
I immediately thought that maybe the Holocaust was on the list
Like maybe kids are now actually forbidden from learning about the Holocaust now for whatever the fuck reason

Someone re-set my phone erasing all the pictures and videos
The pictures were mostly Larkin Love
And the vids were mostly Tessa Fowler
But, still, having everything gone is still annoying

Fuck I am beat. Office job + 2 hours commuting is so draining after spending a year and a half doing nothing but Netflix/Gaming/leisure walks/etc. Can't wait till I get over this hangover feeling. I'm not even doing anything yet...

Last edited:
I have blockage in my right ear and its been like this for 4 days. Theres been a bit of pressure and ringing going on.

I hope its just due to the seasons.

Get a knitting needle and jam the fucker in there, twist it about and then yank it out. If nothing comes out try from the other side and push!

Reactions: Sophii
I have blockage in my right ear and its been like this for 4 days. Theres been a bit of pressure and ringing going on.

I hope its just due to the seasons.
Could be earwax. Might be worth visiting a quack & seeing if they can syringe it out for you. Has happened to me before.

Fuck I am beat. Office job + 2 hours commuting is so draining after spending a year and a half doing nothing but Netflix/Gaming/leisure walks/etc. Can't wait till I get over this hangover feeling. I'm not even doing anything yet...
I started my current job after 3 years unemployed. I remember the first month or two I was super focused on working hard and getting enough sleep, until people there reminded me that it's a nonprofit and I could chill out.

After that I started dating, which I'd basically never done before, and I was so excited to actually have women interested in me (cause I had a job) that it took my focus off the sudden pressure of responsibility in my life again. That turned into just having a busy social life in general, which was also novel cause I'd been so isolated before. It's nice having all the free time you want when unemployed, but the average quality of free time really goes up when you're working.

Reactions: Draehl and Onder