The Whining and Bitching Thread

I don't deal with any particularly horrible behaviour where I am, just typical low-level disruption stuff. However, when I was in education I wouldn't dream of getting my phone out and browsing Facebook, or carrying on a conversation when the teacher was talking, or talking about half of the things that they seem to think are acceptable in a professional environment. These students think nothing of it, and it's really disrespectful.

Reactions: JontRevolting
I don't know. Is spacing out really worse than texting? It's more like an evolution of the same thing.

I was one of those little cunts that used to try to sleep and would stick my head up and make a remark if a teacher said something that I didn't agree with. I suppose that's both better and worse at the same time. I was somewhat engaged with my disengagedness.

The 'Fag Wiley' was a strange unit, talked like a full blown gay , wore trendy clothes and hair and even wore that clay shit on his face that women use to hide blemishes but fuck me if you even spoke out of turn in his English the dude would go ballistic.

The last 4 months of working retail again has significantly moved me into the anti-democracy camp. If large swaths of the population are so lazy and stupid so as to commit the various acts I see directly or second hand on a daily basis, not only do they need to be politically disenfranchised but arguments must be formulated on practical terms for not mandating diet and hygiene directives.

Hey, guess what? Nothing happened. Now my throat hurts. I have allergies in Spring, I hate the season. I woke up 30 minutes early this morning with a stuffy nose from hell, which of course, drained into my now aching throat.

a couple of my friends just had their first kid, and what they did was pretty neat...Rather than shit up everybody's FB with daily pictures, they made a private FB group you could join if you want and see the pictures there. They still post a picture on occasion for everyone.

They also named their kid Sonja after the Schwarzenegger movie, Red Sonja.

I don't follow hardly any of facebook friends because I don't want to see anything they post, the exception my few close friends. Of my 400 facebook friends I probably follow 5 profiles. My feed is for news and various sites I follow.

Reactions: unknown and CiG
Fucking legends.

tve56073-2478-20140427-0.jpg

anyone else really pissed off with what's happened to metal and rock? and it's being allowed; I can't watch Kerrang anymore, my Metalhammer mag is always full of shit like BMTH and Babymetal, MetalInjection and MetalSucks.net are always posting shite about core bands. Like wtf is going on nowadays?

anyone else really pissed off with what's happened to metal and rock? and it's being allowed; I can't watch Kerrang anymore, my Metalhammer mag is always full of shit like BMTH and Babymetal, MetalInjection and MetalSucks.net are always posting shite about core bands. Like wtf is going on nowadays?

Those outlets have always been cesspools of utter shit. About time you joined reality.

Do you have no withholdings?

Yeah I claim zero. I have to pay because I work at three different colleges, so each college takes out taxes as if I were working at just that college...so it's a small amount from each college, but it adds up. I've thought about adjusting my w-4 to take out $100 or so bucks