The Whining and Bitching Thread

I'm pissed off from my Math teacher. He's such an asshole. He doesn't explain the chapters clearly, and yet he prepares difficult tests. And then he criticizes the students that they're not studying for the tests, and he talks with the principle to remove some students from his class.

I believe i'm one of those students, since he distributed the test today, and i got 12.5/20, though i am extremely good in Mathematics.

He was a little bit gentle today. Maybe, he didn't give a damn about the test results, since it's the first test this year.

My roommate really pisses me off sometimes. I always tell him to wake me up at 7 because he usually gets up at that time so he can practice soccer. It isn't that hard to turn around when you wake up and shake someone. He wakes me up at 7:45 when he comes back and I have missed breakfast (which ends at 8) numerous times because a lot of the guys here take really long showers. Also he gets pissed when I tease him even a little bit. I doubt it's cultural difference because another guy laughed when he asked me to do a favor for him and I told him I would not have sex with him. He also called me greedy for moving the couch that he never sits on to my desk over the weekend. And he always opens my window and I have gotten all the shit on my desk wet a few times when it rained. He could easily open his own window but he doesn't want to risk his stuff getting wet in case it rains. I also left my key in our room this morning and I forgot to get stuff this morning. So during study hall I told the dean that I had to go get it and my roommate had a key and he asked my roommate to let me borrow his key and he said "it's not my problem" but he eventually gave me the key.
With the waking thing, how hard is it for you to set a fucking alarm clock?
With the window thing, just tell him to fuck off.
I'm assuming you're in a dorm room. How do you have room for a couch?
I'm also assuming it's shared property. So leave it the fuck alone and sit in a chair.
Sounds like you have a shitty roommate, but you can make it easier on yourself.

I believe i'm one of those students, since he distributed the test today, and i got 12.5/20, though i am extremely good in Mathematics.
Then maybe you're not so good at math...

With the waking thing, how hard is it for you to set a fucking alarm clock?

Don't have one.

I guess I should get one.

This morning I went to take a shower and he left for breakfast and locked the door. I had to stand in the hallway for about 15 minutes in a towel and use someone's phone to call him. And today he complained about how he had to leave in the middle of breakfast to come up and open the door. Then maybe he should consider the fact that he has a fucking roommate. Whenever he takes a shower and I go somewhere I leave the door unlocked. At least he's only here 5 days.

He wakes me up at 7:45 when he comes back and I have missed breakfast (which ends at 8) numerous times because a lot of the guys here take really long showers.

What kind of school is this? Boot camp? Breakfast ends at 8:00?

This morning I went to take a shower and he left for breakfast and locked the door. I had to stand in the hallway for about 15 minutes in a towel and use someone's phone to call him. And today he complained about how he had to leave in the middle of breakfast to come up and open the door. Then maybe he should consider the fact that he has a fucking roommate. Whenever he takes a shower and I go somewhere I leave the door unlocked. At least he's only here 5 days.

If I were you, I'd have yelled at this fucking guy by now. I mean, sure you could make it easier on yourself; but the guy won't open his window because he doesn't want his stuff to get wet, he wouldn't even lend you a key... he sounds like an asshole. Call him out on shit.

I think they should remain passive-aggressive while slowly increasing the level of hatred until one person snaps and kills the other.
:lol:

This guy is a dick. Tell him to fuck off. Stupid asshole...

My friend is applying early decision to BU even though it's a match school for him and there's really no reason for him to apply early decision and he could and should try to go somewhere better. I dunno why but his ambivilency towards college is irritating me.
Also my chinese class is pissing me off. We've had so many quizzes that each quiz is actually worth less than one homework assignment at this point.