The Whining and Bitching Thread

that shit actually works? sitting on the reclining chair share your deep dark secrets etc?

028.gif

I've been really depressed and anxious the past month or two and there have been times where I've thought about putting a gun in my mouth and pulling the trigger because I'm just so frustrated with everything. My job sucks, my social life sucks and everything about life just sucks right now. It doesn't help that I live alone and I'm just really lonely all the time even though I'm technically seeing someone, but she is in Tennessee right now.

I need to get some help.

I totally hear you. I havent quite been to the same extent, but definitely a lot of anxiety and stress lately.

Get some help, do it. I'm seeing a psychologist tomorrow, and I actually feel excited about it. I want to solve my problems, get stronger again, and get back to being the happier me. Not this morbid stressy shit, I'm over it.

Did you know this year is meant to be the year of the Ox? i.e. the year of hard work. I know a lot of people who are already burnt out and quite demoralised. You're not alone, trust me.

Write down a list of the things you like about your life. Put aside what is frustrating you, and be honest about what you like. Put this on a sticky note, and stick it on your monitor somewhere. Trust me, it helps. Keep it simple, think about the basic things which make you happy because these are the things which really do matter, and they last.

And as tacky as it sounds, if you have a shred of spirituality in you (read, not normal religious shit), then dive into it. Dream catchers, crystals, fucking dive into it. Seek some mental direction, meditate, do some yoga, stretching helps a LOT, the body hammers itself when stressed, so release it.

And also, being creative helps. Some of you may have noticed I've been hammering out gig photos lately. That's my strength builder. So maybe try something creative.

You can do it. Fight this dark shit and get strong again. There's too much good shit out there to do.

I totally hear you. I havent quite been to the same extent, but definitely a lot of anxiety and stress lately.

Get some help, do it. I'm seeing a psychologist tomorrow, and I actually feel excited about it. I want to solve my problems, get stronger again, and get back to being the happier me. Not this morbid stressy shit, I'm over it.

Did you know this year is meant to be the year of the Ox? i.e. the year of hard work. I know a lot of people who are already burnt out and quite demoralised. You're not alone, trust me.

Write down a list of the things you like about your life. Put aside what is frustrating you, and be honest about what you like. Put this on a sticky note, and stick it on your monitor somewhere. Trust me, it helps. Keep it simple, think about the basic things which make you happy because these are the things which really do matter, and they last.

And as tacky as it sounds, if you have a shred of spirituality in you (read, not normal religious shit), then dive into it. Dream catchers, crystals, fucking dive into it. Seek some mental direction, meditate, do some yoga, stretching helps a LOT, the body hammers itself when stressed, so release it.

And also, being creative helps. Some of you may have noticed I've been hammering out gig photos lately. That's my strength builder. So maybe try something creative.

You can do it. Fight this dark shit and get strong again. There's too much good shit out there to do.

I do have some good news:

I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.

Not really. I just got a call this morning from an insurance company here in town about a job opening, which means they want an interview. I will call them back to set it up in about an hour

I hate Las Vegas, and i guess the desert climate in general. We moved from a great city (Eugene) to the worst I've ever lived in. I wish I could move, but I have no job experience and I would have no experience living on my own anyways :/

Crystals are generally considered channels for dark forces....

Being creative is always good though, as is taking care of your body. Your physical health has a huge impact on your mental health and vice versa.

High five man. I also feel depressed of my life. I am feeling even more depressed these past 5-6 months because of my health condition.
Are you okay man?
Stress will only make your health worse and worse so try to avoid it.
@ Ozzman , i have been like that two years back,suicide thoughts never been a good solution, looking at life from a different perspective will definitely help, keep yourself busy with things that you really enjoy doing so, look for another job or get some days off and go somewhere away from all the things that remind you of your bad state ! it will help man, it did for me...
I hope this might help you :)

Crystals are generally considered channels for dark forces....

Don't know where you got this from, unless you mean to help channel dark forces out, e.g. some crystals absorb dark energy and then need to be cleansed after they've been used.

It depends on how they're used and what crystal you're using. Obsidian for example can have extremely powerful results, it can intensify negativity but also is used to draw out stress. It tends to soak up energy though, which is why it can be positive and negative and has to be used carefully.

All comes down to the practitioner.