The Whining and Bitching Thread

What I meant was if a girl likes you, you will KNOW. We are incredibly obvious.

Not true. You are more cryptic than anything I've ever experienced IME. Some girl could be giving me tons of signals that could mean she likes me, but if the guy doesn't know it's not his fault.

Obvious to a girl =/= obvious to a guy. In my opinion, you need to just tell the guy (or do something lewd like grab his junk or something)

Dude, what's so hard about YOU initiating it? That's what guys are supposed to do you putz. If you are waiting for some chick to come up to you and ask to suck your cock, you're going to be waiting a while.

Seriously man, this is the best advice anyone can give you: grow some balls, act confident but not cocky, and go for it. The worst that can happen is she says no.

I normally don't go looking for women at bars anyway. Usually I grow some balls with a pitcher of beer (or three)

Besides, gender roles are reversing, bra. More women are starting to be assertive and be the one that approaches the other party since men are becoming so shy and fearing of rejection. If a girl wants something and doesn't tell me what she wants, then she shouldn't get pissed when I act all confused. She should just fucking tell me exactly what she wants and there will be fewer problems all around, rather than being cryptic like I can fucking read minds or something. I mean, if some chick is throwing out signals that she likes me, she shouldn't automatically assume I know what those signals mean. If she gravs my junk, then yeah it obviously means she's DTF, but if she's playing with her hair or something, I don't fucking know what that means

THAT'S WHY YOU INITIATE THE NEXT STEP YOU DUMB FUCK

Holy fucking hell, did you read ANYTHING I just fucking said man? Stop acting like a bitch. Like I said, if you initiate the next step you don't have to worry about what signals she is/isn't giving off. As long as she acts like she is having a good time and isn't trying to ignore you or tell you to go choke on a dick, find the fortitude to do something about it.

fuck

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

You're putting the pussy on a pedestal brother. Bring that shit back down to earth before your balls explode in your sack. DO IT FOR YOUR BALLS

THAT'S WHY YOU INITIATE THE NEXT STEP YOU DUMB FUCK

Holy fucking hell, did you read ANYTHING I just fucking said man? Stop acting like a bitch. Like I said, if you initiate the next step you don't have to worry about what signals she is/isn't giving off. As long as she acts like she is having a good time and isn't trying to ignore you or tell you to go choke on a dick, find the fortitude to do something about it.

fuck

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

You're putting the pussy on a pedestal brother. Bring that shit back down to earth before your balls explode in your sack. DO IT FOR YOUR BALLS

st_facepalm.gif

Fine then. I hope you enjoy fucking your hand the rest of your life.

frackin edit: I like you dude, in a totally hetero way, but you seriously need to drop this woe is me attitude. This is why you get no tang brother.

Why should I have to initiate the next step or try and interpret her signals? She should just TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK SHE WANTS so that there's ZERO CONFUSION

I don't get tang because I don't actively seek it out in bars and/or clubs. Not only that, I don't make the focal point of a relationship about sex which is probably another reason I don't get any