The Whining and Bitching Thread

Am I the only person who detests Mercyful Fate? :erk:

get_the_fuck_out.jpg

Ben's post was one of the best things I've ever read here. In fact, we all suck. But it wasn't until that post that it clicked. I'm gonna go shoot up heroin in an alley.

Ben didn't say anything about me (I think he has me on ignore), so I'll just take a guess at what I'd be expected to do. I'd probably create a worthless and spammy post. So here you go.

Man does this forum suck now. It's always like this:

Poster X posts a random opinion or comment.

Random poster brings up Meme A

Another poster makes alternate version of Meme A

Third poster gets another try at meme A with limited success as it’s already a pretty boring formula.

Ozzman kills meme A for good

Eligos Tries to be clever

Onder posts a funny tirade in bad English

V.V.V.V.V. :lol:

Cookiecutter :worship:

Zeph: Trying to be intellectual and at the same time making us aware that he's sexually experienced and compares advantageously to most virgins on this board.

Ozzman mentions oatmeal on rainy days, boats, tourists or latin as it’s really interesting and funny to bring these up whenever Zeph is posting.

V.V.V.V.V. makes sure that people know that he got a text from his girlfriend about sex. He’s still very excited about those as sex is still very much a novelty for him.

False Joe mentions that he had sex now, until this wonderful event repeats itself he’ll be drinking alcohol in the meantime.

JAGEagent writes a long sentence that makes no sense but that’s probably about him being a virgin.

Mort Divine has found the new love of his life, she’s a little old by his standard as she got her first period. But at least she likes cough syrup.

Divine_torture mentions heroin and other hard drugs as he’s proud to be into hard drugs. Shows you how hardcore he really his. He also likes fighting for money and has a good reputation in some random biker bars. I’m sure that will all matter a lot when his house is seized.

Mutantllama is tired, might go to bed.

Krig just took a big shit. Smelled nice.

Mutantllama is half in bed.

Krig just took a big shit again.

Mutantllama is in bed.

Mutantllama woke up.

Ozzman another attempt at random meme that’s been annoying for at least a month.

Krow bought another 6 shirts as they’re a lot more important than music. He has now 239 shirts and 7 cds.

Devesya Chaya posts in some random language because he’s cultural.

Dakryn post about some random retarded theory about the current political situation and make sure that we know that guns are essential for safety.

Dodens post a 10 page rebuttal to prove Darkyn wrong, but Dakryn only focuses on random lines that he takes out of context to argue with Dodens for the next 6 pages in the thread.

Krig posts some NRA propaganda or random news that shows you how guns are great and make sure to complain about liberals probably while taking a shit.

Apeofgod666 pops out of nowhere to make his discontent heard about missing forums for the crappy bands he likes.

Ben_t reads all this crap and wonder why he still comes here after all this time. He’ll be back in the future though when work gets quiet in order to read the same crap over again.

Goddamn. Rarely have I seen the nail hit on the head so comprehensively in such a timely and concise fashion. Bravo to you good sir.

Nah, it's just that he doesn't talk about anything but sports.

I like that I was summarized by something I've literally done like once that doesn't at all represent how I act in the entirety of this thread :p and it was said just to take a cheap shot at me. Oh well, Benoit sold me Immense Intense Suspense so I can't hate him

Alot of that wasn't really too realistic. I usually only mention heroin as a reference or joke, because I've been clean a long time now. And i only mentioned the biker bar one time...Though losing the house was a low blow.