The Whining and Bitching Thread

@w0es: Man, must be hard to live there. I wonder why the people that live in those places don't try to change the laws or try to turn it more soft at least. Can't believe that the years are passing and dogmas still the same.

Not an extreme revolution, but an effort to change, i mean, while the world keeps turning, why some nations juts ignore the fact that nothing can be hide or twisted? And i'm not saying that some cultures must be exterminated, but everybod should get the right of feel free to go and come back from everywhere. Probably that's why i love music and sports, cuz you can be a motherfucker north-corean or chinese that possibly we can got something in common.

I can't quite understand all your English, but if you're trying to say that there is too much political apathy around the world I agree with you. Most people are worthless fucking sheep.

Of course there are some countries where freedom of speech is very limited, in which case there's more or less a snowball's chance in Hell of getting people involved in positive political change, unless that 'change' involves mass emigration :lol:

I wonder why the people that live in those places don't try to change the laws or try to turn it more soft at least.

Yeah man, can't we just, like, have a revolution or something man?

Here is some pictures of the last year protests Iranian people made :

090615_iran_protest_ap_350.jpg

rally_25-3-88.jpg

iran_protest_rally.jpg

And here are some pics showing how the regime treated protesters :

koshte.jpg

0003.jpg

Neda%20agha%20Soltan3.jpg

a011.jpg

af32w4ohu8ogs6dm5zfk.jpg

tehran02.jpg

8718a2ec6cd6ccebcaea6b4e5f20cc9c.jpg

There's a sentence my friend said to me last year that I never forget : "Maybe they have the power, but they don't know that we rather Die Hard."

I got fucked up seeing these pics again, gonna smoke some cigar, PEACE
24.jpg

I can't quite understand all your English, but if you're trying to say that there is too much political apathy around the world I agree with you. Most people are worthless fucking sheep.

Of course there are some countries where freedom of speech is very limited, in which case there's more or less a snowball's chance in Hell of getting people involved in positive political change, unless that 'change' involves mass emigration :lol:

Doesn't need a mass emigration. All that we need is the end of the dictatorship around the world, but i'm not inocent to think that the ''peace and love way of life'' will end it. TBH i don't think that there are much more to do, actually i wonder why good persons don't try to take the power off from those bastards, to change something near their lives. They could try to become politicians or at least be influent about the government's decisions, and it includes my country. They probably think that life is too short, and i have to agree with them.

@w0es: Dude, it's good to know that people from your country aren't so submisse than i've thought, and i'm sure that every single person that was in those protests feel very proud of thenselves.

edit: sorry for my engrish.:erk:

Yeah, western intelligence cointel instigated rioting and protests. Real change.

Yea, fuck them for wanting to regime change and taking any help they can get to do it to at least make the rest of the world aware that the Iranian population isn't one giant homogeneous blob of pro-Iranian government supporters.

"You're just another cog in the machine, maaaaaaan."

I don't wanna make this thread political, so I wont start talking to you to show how wrong you think about the Iran situation.
Just wanna say its no matter of east or west or whatever,these people went on streets cause they have no fucking freedom, but you can still sit in front of your PC and blame/insult these people.
bla bla bla,who gives a fuck?

I hope Iran can turn itself inside out too. I really enjoyed the "Persepolis" graphic novels about the 1979 revolution.

Lazy sort of hung over Sunday. Went to McDonalds with my friends who stayed over, first McD's burger/fries in like 2 months, I don't understand how anyone can eat that shit on a regular basis. It doesn't even feel like food in my stomach.

Stupid meeting in the city tomorrow. I'm short on cash and don't get reimbursed for travel expenses so blowing $20 on trains is kind of a big deal, especially because the meeting is going to be pointless; basically experienced teachers explaining to the noobs "this is what your work life in Japan will be like."