The Whining and Bitching Thread

All employees are required to attend. If I skip, my supervisor will get bitched out from the Board of Education, and the school will get shit for it too. This isn't America.

Yeah but Japan has "all you can drink" deals at virtually all restaurants and bars, and there's no tipping. So I'm winning.

What point? I know that not everything is as it seems, but I'm afraid that you're off the deep end with the whole conspiratorial world view.

Color revolutions are widely known to be instigated by western intelligence. While it meets the definition of a conspiracy, it's most definitely not theory.

They take a disenfranchised portion of the population and then provide the instigation,networking, and leadership for organized protests/attempted coups of anti-western governments.

why do these faggots think that they are extremely cool if their motorcycle is louder than a hundred Slayer concerts rolled into one?
You are not cool! You sound like pure shit! Everyone within a 3 mile radius can hear your stupid ass!
Get a god damn muffler!
I hope a truck driver doesnt see your stupid ass and carnage insues.

My dad got a speeding ticket while joyriding in his Corvette. I'd say "well you shouldn't have been doing that dumbass" but I know that speeding in his Vette is one of the only things on earth that makes him happy (I have mentioned he is a very, very depressed dude), and now he can't do that anymore. Was his first ticket ever and he is turning 62 next week. Bad luck.

I am very, very tired, but I have eight more episodes of Entourage to watch before I'm caught up.

Truly, my problems are insurmountable.

I am sick. Started before I went to bed last night. Sore glands in my neck, feverish, shivering/sweating, aching all over. Took today off work even though I can't afford it at all. I'm supposed to be going to see Metallica tomorrow night as well. Fuck.

I've been feeling off myself,i've had swollen glands for the past couple of days,I think my immune system's battling as best it can and I hope it does'nt progress before I start school next week...I start school next week lol,i never thought i'd be saying that again.There must be something going around.

I am sick. Started before I went to bed last night. Sore glands in my neck, feverish, shivering/sweating, aching all over. Took today off work even though I can't afford it at all. I'm supposed to be going to see Metallica tomorrow night as well. Fuck.

Fuck, that's exactly what happened to me last night. I woke up with a cold, but in the evening got a fever, shivered and sweat alot etc. I made it through school today, but I'm taking tomorrow off from work, though I really don't want to. Problem is, I have to work a lot with food and interact with customers. If it was some sort of desk job I might be able to manage, but yeah.