The Whining and Bitching Thread

Alright. How's this for whining/bitching?

I've been having dreams of my own death pretty near every night for a month or two. I imagine myself being really old and on my deathbed, knowing that in moments I will no longer be alive. Then I imagine just... black nothingness. And honestly? It scares the fuck out of me. HOW THE FUCK DO I GET THEM TO STOP GMD

That's ok. I used to have recurring dreams about getting shot in the back by savage negros. Seriously.

The other night I had a dream I was shitting out of my mouth, and I could taste the shit in my dream. I don't know if that's what irl shit tastes like but I can tell you that dream shit is not good.

10 bucks says I dream about dying in a fiery plane crash tonight after reading this thread and spending all evening packing my suitcase.

So, I sent an e-mail to the person who interviewed me asking what I could do to improve my interviewing skills and other such related questions and, as of yet, have not received a response. Shortly after HR informed me that I wasn't getting a second interview, I asked my supervisor if she could find out if I could take Series 6 (since a lot of positions I would like want the person to have this at some point) so I could have a competitive advantage when interviewing for other jobs. After this, my supervisor inquired about why I didn't get the position with the guy who interviewed me and he gave her an answer. That kind of shit really pisses me off.

Note: This interview was for an internal position

That's ok. I used to have recurring dreams about getting shot in the back by savage negros. Seriously.

The other night I had a dream I was shitting out of my mouth, and I could taste the shit in my dream. I don't know if that's what irl shit tastes like but I can tell you that dream shit is not good.

That's completely fucked. Holy shit.

I just had an argument with a complete tool over whether or not Black Sabbath was Thrash Metal. Upon explaining that Black Sabbath, while influencing the vast majority, if not entire, world of metal, are most definitely NOT Thrash. One can only face palm themselves so many times before they give up. Anyone had similar experiences?

Well my flatmate said that metal didn't exist yet in the early 90s. My thoughts were, yeah, the SHIT metal you listen to didn't.

My piano teacher years ago didn't know what progressive rock was.

I once knew a kid who had never heard of metal.

Upon showing him the song "Neon Knights" my friend said it was death metal.