Themed Mixtape Game

11 submissions so far and no double ups, so if you submitted, you got it.

Dead by Dawn has won, that's like almost everyone is a winner as no country said that lots of us have chosen that one but it was already taken.
"Gentlemen, you've both worked very hard, and in a way you're both winners. But in another, more accurate way, Barney is the winner."

So does this game need the song to be about corruption AND greed or... corruption or greed?
I'll let you interpret it how you like.

If he doesn't, the cuntbucket should be banned from submitting.

i was gonna suggest non-raters get banned from submitting the next game unless they offer a good reason, but that was back when we were getting too many submissions per round. probably not necessary anymore, except maybe if someone keeps doing it.

I intend to rate this time, gonna be getting back into the game hard. I'm not gonna be working long shifts everyday now that the other guy at work is off his injury leave LOL.

I'm gonna try to focus on the greed aspect. Plenty of metal tracks about corruption... Not so many about cash money.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3N7zE9o0OFZrP-8ajF7gld6uvFQ_RrmM

Motörhead - Just Cos You've got the Power
Terrorizer - Corporation Pull In
Argus - A Curse On the World
Bastardator - Pillars of Oppression
Toxik - Greed
Black Sabbath - Eternal Idol
Satan - Broken Treaties
Mercyful Fate - Nuns Have no Fun
All Shall Perish - Black Gold Reign
Grave Digger - Rheingold
Tygers of Pan Tang - Silver & Gold
Havok - Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death
Panopticon - Black Soot and Red Blood
Rage - Down by Law
Cryptic Slaughter - Money Talks
Graveyard - Industry of Murder

There you go. Get playing!

Last edited:
those of you who requested specific videos (if any) should double check that it's the right one 'cause all satanstoenail sent me was the written list. let me know and/or fix it yourself thx

Probably gonna hit this tonight. Happy to see there's more Tygers fans here. Don't see them being talked about much.

Reactions: CiG