Themed Mixtape Game

oh no, im the one that starts EVERY fight around here! Right? But when its one of you clowns messing around, its okay and totally not serious, no? :lol:

I DISSED THEIR SONG. LETS FIGHT! If dissing a song/band(whjich i didnt even really do) is considered starting a fight, than you guys are the kings of that shit. As all most of you guys do is talk shit about other bands. Some of you can make a profession out of it.

oh no, im the one that starts EVERY fight around here! Right? But when its one of you clowns messing around, its okay and totally not serious, no? :lol:

I DISSED THEIR SONG. LETS FIGHT! If dissing a song/band(whjich i didnt even really do) is considered starting a fight, than you guys are the kings of that shit. As all most of you guys do is talk shit about other bands. Some of you can make a profession out of it.
Chill, Tapout.

Interesting to see the results. My late submission, which wasn't included, was also Vektor's Outer Isolation. Good to know where I would've placed

While I'm certainly not going to sit through 90 minutes of songs about dragons, I am happy to provide the following comments you straight-talking metal warriors may use in your reviews if you wish:

"This overplayed song has more scales than Smaug."
"Puff the Magic Dragon couldn't get high enough to enjoy this"
"This too long Never Ending Story contains a bad-luck dragon for anyone unfortunate enough to hear it"
"Wyvern't we warned about this terrible band?"

Etc.

Now, I wonder if Evergrey wrote a song about dragons...

Reactions: Carpe Mortem