Themed Mixtape Game

Does it have to be explicitly dragons, e.g. using the word "dragon" or some similar variation (e.g. wyvern)? Or can it be any kind of creature that could be interpreted as a dragon (a monster, breathing fire, wings, etc)?

Does it have to be explicitly dragons, e.g. using the word "dragon" or some similar variation (e.g. wyvern)? Or can it be any kind of creature that could be interpreted as a dragon (a monster, breathing fire, wings, etc)?

Do whatever you like imo, it's based on the general consensus of the voters not me

What do you guys think about the theme chooser participating? Like I could add a song to the playlist and vote. But let's say I can't win. If I somehow get 1st place I could give it to the 2nd place person.

^I think we'll have enough shit to listen to as it is, frankly. Go post it in the rate the song above you thread?

Reactions: CiG
@The Butt I didn't go with this because metal folks would get pissy but with your appreciation of flamenco you should listen to it. Ignore what a douche he is.

fwiw if submitting non-metal is allowed I wouldn't care if anyone did and might do it myself when opportune.