Themed Mixtape Game

Like, that Adagio song was the kind of shit you find after hanging out at a goth club and some random goth girl shows you them because they are, like, her favorite fucking band. You agree just so you can choke-fuck her all night long and then wake up and get breakfast together and be like "Holy shit, what the fuck was I thinking? This song fucking sucks" and you drop her off and put on The Obsessed and drive away.

Reactions: The Butt
Like, that Adagio song was the kind of shit you find after hanging out at a goth club and some random goth girl shows you them because they are, like, her favorite fucking band. You agree just so you can choke-fuck her all night long and then wake up and get breakfast together and be like "Holy shit, what the fuck was I thinking? This song fucking sucks" and you drop her off and put on The Obsessed and drive away.
Super slam.

Rudra - Hymns to Thee
8/10 Not if NS but don't really care either.

This confused me until I remembered the album title. From the band members' appearances/location, I assume they're talking about the original aryans rather than the Germanic appropriation, lol. Props for not downrating it.

Would this song have gotten better scores from the rest of you if you didn't assume they were bloody Nazis?

Reactions: Baroque
Adagio - In Nomine...
8.5/10
I'm really liking this. From the baroque-sounding intro, I was already sold.

Yoda:
triggered.png