Themed Mixtape Game

Is there definitely enough out there for this, btw? I can think of a bunch of Robert E Howard and Tolkein stuff off the top of my head, but this is proving to be a little trickier.

I looked it up before posting the theme and there are dozens of bands with songs based on Michael Moorcock stories.

I looked it up before posting the theme and there are dozens of bands with songs based on Michael Moorcock stories.

michael moorcock wrote the lyrics for one of the Hawkwind albums, and Hawkwind have wrote songs about his books here and there.

Interestingly here
Hawkwind's classic stage production of 'The Chronicle of the Black Sword' as performed at London's Hammersmith Odeon 1985. Based on the 'Elric' stories by Michael Moorcock

images
Funnely enough

Reactions: Baroque
Elric, could we at least broaden this out to Sword & Sorcery or something? I'll submit a Moorcock song if I have to, but I think a slightly broader theme would make for a more interesting playlist and fewer submission clashes.

Imagine how much worse it would be if this theme was used in the kind of "extreme metal only" game you'd want.

I personally instantly had like 10 ideas for this round.

Right, which is why the themes would be much cooler and more anatomy/sexual assault/perversion/misanthropy related.

There are probably a bunch of songs I like that are Moorcock related that I don't even realise are Moorcock related. This from someone who's read a bunch of Moorcock too.

You'd hope the winners would exercise a little common sense. And seriously, you wouldn't want a round where the theme was Forcible Penetration with a Foreign Object?

Trying hard to find an Extreme Metal track on this theme and failing :(.