Themed Mixtape Game

@H.P. Lovecraft always wants Moorcock.

Maybe because it's music? Personally when I listen to music I usually like to kick back and listen, not crouch over the lyric book and nerd out on what is probably just going to end up being 2nd or 3rd rate poetry. I do read some lyrics, but a lot of the time they are just an afterthought.

Fair enough. I enjoy music quite thoroughly myself, especially if it's something I really like.

What I'm saying though is, don't blame others because you don't know shit about the music you claim to like.

Still, you admit we will literally inhabit Mars (take it from me, it is in the works) and we cannot literally inhabit middle earth, only imagine so. Thus your statement was false, again.

Newton and Liebnitz would be next, because what the fuck would we be doing without calculus?!

Also I met another teacher the other day and she had a e^ipi + 1 = 0 tattoo on her wrist! Got my nerd senses tingling.

Tried to copy it in the correct format from Word but this website doesn't allow it.

Reactions: Baroque
Still, you admit we will literally inhabit Mars (take it from me, it is in the works) and we cannot literally inhabit middle earth, only imagine so. Thus your statement was false, again.

It depends on what you mean by "we". I think it's possible - if not likely - that a small number of individuals may reside on Mars for a short while in the nearish future, exciting as that sounds.

As to living on Middle Earth, I commend your grasp of the nuanced distinction between fictional and non-fictional realities. Nevertheless, Middle-Earth has probably been a more vivid and enjoyable environment for the popular imagination to explore than Mars, discounting perhaps the works of Edgar Rice Burroughs.

Newton and Liebnitz would be next, because what the fuck would we be doing without calculus?!

Also I met another teacher the other day and she had a e^ipi + 1 = 0 tattoo on her wrist! Got my nerd senses tingling.

Tried to copy it in the correct format from Word but this website doesn't allow it.
Basically. Also, who would tattoo that equation on their arm? That's just faggy.

Hey! It's the most beautiful equation in mathematics. Don't hate. If I were more daring I'd get one too!

I'm also a bit of a Cauchy fanboy because complex analysis was one of my favourite modules at University.

Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft