Themed Mixtape Game

So long suckers!

Absu - 6.5 - Good but overlong. Nice outro.
Samhain - 5
Slough Feg - 6.5 - not the best song of theirs
Primordial - 9 - One of the best and the most epic Primordial tracks
Doomsword - 8 - Very nice
Eluveitie - 3.5 - argshit
Morrigan - 5.5
Belenos - 6
Heol Telwen - 7 - nice riffs
Mael Mordha - 7
Lost Horizon - 6
Pagan Altar - 6.5

Last edited:
So long suckers!

Samhain - 5
Morrigan - 5.5
Belenos - 6
Mael Mordha - 7
Lost Horizon - 6
Pagan Altar - 6.5

You missed Slough Feg.

Sorry for the delay. Lost my original notes to a power outage so I had to rate twice.

Absu - Stone of Destiny
Awesome and unfamiliar to me.
9/10

Samhain - Initium / Samhain

Half the song being an intro kinda works against it but I'll pretend it isn't there. Pretty cool song. Not really metal but I don't give a shit.
7/10

Slough Feg - The Wickerman
6/10

Primordial - Sons of the Morrigan

I've never listened to Primordial because it's not something that gets touted much by my metal gurus. I've always kinda mentally grouped them with neophyte shit like Agalloch et. al. But this song's epic as fuck as was the one in the ancient history round. I gotta check out these guys.
9/10

Doomsword - Death of Ferdia
9/10

Eluveitie - King
arg/10

Morrigan - Dance of the Leprechaun

Not fond of these kinda folky melodies in my metal but this is so gorgeously cacophonous I can forgive it. Actually as I'm writing this it's getting even better with some beautiful guitar leads.
EDIT: Bumping this to a 10.
10/10

Belenos - Ensorcelé

Seems a bit bland but maybe it's just black metal fatigue setting in. I'm not sure if I'm being fair to it so I'll give it an extra point.
6/10

Heol Telwen - Enez Giaz

This would be good but the folky bits are really jarring and terrible.
4/10

Mael Mórdha - The Doom of the Races of Éire
5/10

Lost Horizon - Highlander (The One)

A bit disjointed with too many stops and tempo changes, but gods when it's on it's ONNNNNNNNNN. Heiman rules.
8/10

Pagan Altar - The Crowman

I love Volume One but I gotta say all the Pagan Altar I've heard outside of that album I've found a bit meandering and boring. Guess I'm not a true Pagan Altar fan.
5/10

Last edited:
So long suckers!

Samhain - 5
Slough Feg - 6.5 - not the best song of theirs
Morrigan - 5.5
Belenos - 6
Mael Mordha - 7
Lost Horizon - 6
Pagan Altar - 6.5
Holy shit, EspaDa rated? Is the next Ice Age here already? Or was the essence of his sister's being vanquished to Tartarus?

Reactions: Satanstoenail
Don't be mad, you might get a stroke, it's inevitable at your age. Also wasn't talking to you, I see you were not mentioned as a person who has yet to rate.

You're acting pretty high and mighty about rating for the first time since I started playing this game.
If I took a shot for every round he hasn't rated, I'd have alcohol poisoning within 2 minutes. Then again, it's the first time his country has done anything since lose to Hitler in the 30's, so maybe we should let him be.

You're acting pretty high and mighty about rating for the first time since I started playing this game.

I used to rate every round since the creation of the game but then it became tedious. And now I'm stoked for it again.

If I took a shot for every round he hasn't rated, I'd have alcohol poisoning within 2 minutes.

You must be a really weak player dude! :tickled: