Pandemonium (US) -
Heavy Metal Soldiers
Well this bored me. 4/10.

Blood Duster -
Metal as Fuck
That was ight. 6/10.

Crypt -
Metallust Fever
The vocals are a no. I tuned it out. Fuck this. 3/10.

Fates Warning -
Pirates of the Underground
I don't see it. 4/10.

Satan's Host -
Metal From Hell
Some bad songs on this list as I imagined. 4/10.

Cryonic Temple -
Eternal Flames of Metal
Epic bullshit. 4/10.

Nargaroth -
Black Metal ist Krieg
It's like a breath of fresh dead air for this playlist. 8/10.

Banzai -
Voy a tu ciudad
Y'all are killing me. 4/10.

Exmortus -
Metal is King
Good deal. 6/10.

Visigoth -
Iron Brotherhood
This is some tired shit. My go-to score this round: 4/10.

Manowar -
Gloves of Metal
Thank God this is over. I'm a trooper. Speaking of the list in general, yet, unsurprisingly, it does also apply to this song. 4/10.

Tbh I'm glad people are beating up on Fates Warning this round. They're talked about so fucking much here it's kinda ridiculous... and ov course the extreme metal guys aren't going to be interested.

Reactions: Master_Yoda77
Tbh I'm glad people are beating up on Fates Warning this round. They're talked about so fucking much here it's kinda ridiculous... and ov course the extreme metal guys aren't going to be interested.
Yeah, well, it turns out that one of the best and most innovative bands in the genre just isn't good enough for some people. :bah:

Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft
Yeah I kind of agree, it was mostly the Nargaroth praise that was awkward though. :)

The person who clearly picked the song, which isn't who I originally suspected, doesn't seem to match up with the whole in-crowd thing too much.