Themed Mixtape Game

i recall him vanishing for a while 'cause of how busy his work was as well but yeah i guess this has been longer. bet he'll come crawling back though.

This forum would be really slow without him!

There have been quite a few people that joined after I did but none of them seem to stick around. Only Lovecraft and Elric have from what I remember. I wonder why that is. Internally Deformed said he was going travelling so maybe he will start posting again when he gets back.

Oh yeah, I forgot about him. Probably because he has periods where he posts quite often and then he doesn't post for a while. He's a cool poster, though.

This forum would be really slow without him!

There have been quite a few people that joined after I did but none of them seem to stick around. Only Lovecraft and Elric have from what I remember. I wonder why that is. Internally Deformed said he was going travelling so maybe he will start posting again when he gets back.

I just now noticed that you joined early this year. I didn't realize you were that new, since it feels like you've been here a lot longer.

Reactions: CiG
I'm studying Global Management. It's essentially economics with more focuses on other things like politics, culture and languages. All rather useful now that it's necessary to expand into foreign markets.

As for the game, I'm just waiting for this round ti conclude so I can participate in the next.

Last edited:
Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft
I'm studying Global Management. It's essentially economics with more focuses on other things like politics, culture and languages. All rather useful now that it's necessary to expand into foreign markets.

As for the game, I'm just waiting for this round ti conclude so I can participate in the next.
Wise selection.

Sounds like a shitty lefty version of economics.

It's been years but here's what I remember from my conservative econ professor (just a class not my major)
- Keynesian economics FAILS.
- End the fed!
- leave it alone and the economy will balance itself
- stimulus packages are bad
- bailouts are bad
- fucking around with interest rates is bad

Sounds like a shitty lefty version of economics.

It's been years but here's what I remember from my conservative econ professor (just a class not my major)
- Keynesian economics FAILS.
- End the fed!
- leave it alone and the economy will balance itself
- stimulus packages are bad
- bailouts are bad
- fucking around with interest rates is bad
It isn't anywhere near as biased as it sounds. We've been studying several cases in which your points (which are economic nationalist policies) could actually be applicable.

Here it comes

The winner is @Krow with his Venom song. Congratulations.

1. Venom -- Krow 7,6
2. Fates Warning -- HamburgerBoy 7,2
3. Manowar -- Elric 6,8
4. Sarcofago -- Slayed Necros ex aequo with Metal Church - dwellerINTHEdark 6,7
6. Exmortus -- Baroque 6,4
7. Visigoth -- Master_Yoda77 6,3
8. Crypt -- mutantllama 6,2
9. Pandemonium -- Sirjack 5,9
10. Satan's Host -- no country for old wainds 5,8
11. Blood Duster -- Satanstoenail 5,6
12. Banzai -- Vegard Pompey 5,2
13. Cryonic Temple -- arg 4,8
14. Nargaroth -- Serjeant Grumbles 4

I would just like to point out that Krow gave me shit for picking The Exorcist by Possessed for being too obvious and then here he goes picking one of the most accessible tracks possible for this round. I mean I also was gonna pick Black Metal but still...

Reactions: CiG