Themed Mixtape Game

I'm not sure how a heavy metal anthem from a less than obvious band would work, (actually I do, most of the horrific shit from that playlist) so not much choice for that round.

So I have a couple thoughts, was thinking about letting you guys decide which one I go with.

A.) Satan and his minions.
Would provide a ton of great song possibilities spanning every genre of metal and every band from mainstream to the obscvre.
Not exactly original.

B.) Songs that prominently feature an animal in the lyrics.
Not sure how this one would go at all.

Animals sounds good.

I would just like to point out that Krow gave me shit for picking The Exorcist by Possessed for being too obvious and then here he goes picking one of the most accessible tracks possible for this round. I mean I also was gonna pick Black Metal but still...

This is why your criticism is bad.

Krow is just playing strategically. I think this might be his first win so good for him.

I'd like animals pls :3

Also, I don't mind people downvoting the Fates Warning song for in-crowdness, but you have to be legit autistic or retarded to not see how the song is blatantly about heavy metal.

So the theme for this round will be...

Animals.

Your submitted song must feature an animal (must be a creature that exists in real life) and the song should refer to an animal, songs that are just giving a human the qualities of an animal are being lazy.

Submit when you're ready.

My pick wound up being a bit more fantastical than I would like but I was having a hard time finding a good one in my collection.

Anyone been keeping up on this like since the start or anything? I'm kinda bored and might add to the original post with some album covers. Last I did was Ambition. Whoever's been making the playlists most often, if you can give me the link to your youtube and who won that'd be titties.

okay, guess not. i think we have enough anyways. here's the playlist:

Anthrax - Caught in a Moth
Immortal - Unsilent Worms in the North Abyss
Slayer - At Dawn They Squeak
Mercyful Fate - Curse of the Sparrows
Burzum - Inn Ocelot Fra Droemmen
Adramelch - Iraemelan Ox

Manilla Road - Duckropolis
Jag Panzer - Reign of the Fire Ants
At the Gates - Raped by the Light of Mice
Demilich - The Manatee That Once Used to Absorb Flesh in Order to Achieve Divinity and Immortality (Suffocated to the Flesh That It Desired...)
Omen - The Axefrog