Themed Mixtape Game

I assume that he submitted the King's Ransom song since it's about people too but it escaped his 0/0 annihilation like the others. Very cool song though.

I only removed one point for songs being off topic. Summoning was on-topic and got a 0 for being garbage. The King's Ransom song is about things that happen to animals by humans.

The song is an analogy that compares the human condition and how people treat animals, but I'll give it up that there are actual descriptions of animals in the song. I guess that makes it relevant.

I may try out my drop a lowest score and a highest score idea when I count this up, if we're going to be faggots right out of the gate.

Dio - Lock Up the Wolves

3/10

Not the best Dio.

Summoning - The Rotten Horse on the Deadly Ground

4/10

The wrong way to do a song about a horse.

Slauter Xstroyes - Winter Kill

8/10

Amazing and emotive song.

Virgin Steele - The Raven Song

7/10

I haven't listened to this band until now.

Helloween - Eagle Fly Free

6/10

I have respect for Helloween but I mainly like the debut album.

Forest of Harambe - I Am Harambe (0:00-4:48 of this video ONLY)

1/10

No thank you.

King's Ransom - Caged Animals

7/10

Great song that I guess works for this list.

Bathory - The Stallion

8/10

The right way to make a song about a horse.

Skepticism - The Gallant Crow

4/10

I'm not really into this.

Exodus - Piranha

8/10

Baloff rules forever.

Gaza - Mostly Hair and Bones Now

3/10

Not for me.

The Obsessed - Sodden Jackal

8/10

Heavy!

Obliteration - Goat Skull Crown

4/10

It's okay.

Destroyer 666 - Unchain the Wolves

6/10

I love the song but white Europeans aren't really wolves.

I may try out my drop a lowest score and a highest score idea when I count this up, if we're going to be faggots right out of the gate.

Fuck that, especially coming from you. I genuinely hate all three songs. Lock up the Wolves has always been my least favorite Dio album, and Summoning and Destroyer 666 get posted over and over. I've given at least one Destroyer 666 song a decent rating, but this one sucks. If I was going to be a faggot right out of the gate I'd have down-rated the Virgin Steele for hating the band in spite of enjoying that particular song. Kill yourself.

Fuck that, especially coming from you. I genuinely hate all three songs. Lock up the Wolves has always been my least favorite Dio album, and Summoning and Destroyer 666 get posted over and over. I've given at least one Destroyer 666 song a decent rating, but that one sucks.

I'll confirm that you rated mine highly and it helped me win the Gods and Deities round.

I can't think of a single Dio song I would give a 0 to, it's really that bad? Worse than atmospheric black metal which we know you love

My opinion on the album was formed when I was very young in my metal development, which may bias things somewhat. If I was hearing it with no personal context, and it was more clearly on topic, I'd have given it maybe a 3/10 or so. But every time I hear that album, I can't put aside how empty everything sounds, how slow it is, it just gives me big shitty vibes. It's like Dio's Among the Living or something.

I think a lot of atmospheric black metal has a better sound than that Dio album, even if the songwriting is mostly inferior.

I can't think of a single Dio song I would give a 0 to, it's really that bad? Worse than atmospheric black metal which we know you love

Tbh he's just trying to manipulate the game. He passed out three zeros and knocked songs he didn't want near the top out of competition completely. It's obvious to me because I do it sometimes...although not to the extreme level he did that I'm aware of.

I offered up dropping the lowest/highest score originally when I made Omni lose a round by torpedoing a Sorcerer's Pledge one game.