Themed Mixtape Game

Here is how much the current ratings can change with 10 total voters and 1 of them left to vote.

ZB3XhfS.jpg

I have a handy little function for this now, I can just type max.change(10,1) or whatever numbers are relevant to get these for future games.

You can use this to decide if it's worth waiting for the remaining voters. Look at the top current ratings and add the upswing, and subtract the downswing to see how much they can change. If one can pass up or fall below another it's worth waiting.

Tbh it's goofy to wait a week or longer for a person or two if everyone else is already on board and it kills the momentum of the game. If the winner doesn't have time to vote, surely they don't have time to host so they can easily be skipped over.

There are two songs that are really close in ratings (under 0.2 apart). One person could conceivably decide the winner of the game. That said, if nobody is going to rate within the next day or so, I'd be cool with the game ending.

Reactions: Baroque
Tokyo Blade - Warriors of the Rising Sun 8/10
Geisha Goner - The Fallen Race 2/10
Martyr - Speed of Samurai 9/10 Wow this is surprisingly awesome.
Flotsam & Jetsam - No Place for Disgrace 3/10 boring
Metalucifer - Heavy Metal Samurai 10/10
Sabbat - Samurai Zombies 7/10
Cacophony - Sword of the Warrior 0/10
Nightstryke - The Story of the Forty Seven Ronin 7/10 Nice
Enforcer - Katana 7.5/10 Awesome
Hellhound - Samurai Warrior 8/10 fuck yeah

Reactions: CiG
You should end the game soon since there seems to be a clear winner, as the other people who usually play seem to be indisposed and unable to rate.