Themed Mixtape Game

The supposed in-crowd on this forum consider the first 3 Slayer albums to be on a par. So no it isn't. It's also sufficiently different in its atmosphere and song structuring from other Slayer albums that it's not difficult to see how it could be someone's favourite release from the band.

The supposed in-crowd on this forum consider the first 3 Slayer albums to be on a par. So no it isn't. It's also sufficiently different in its atmosphere and song structuring from other Slayer albums that it's not difficult to see how it could be someone's favourite release from the band.

Hell Awaits and RIB were voted as top Slayer albums on this board, so yes it is. Both are good but not phenomenal and shouldn't be considered classic albums. Complete in crowd choices for people who don't like thrash (which is most people here)

It's your prerogative to rate like a little baby if you think your favorites aren't represented properly. Just don't try to act like thrash doesn't win a lot.

I'd also like to meet the legion of people who love Slayer but hate all other thrash metal. What are their usernames?

I never said I would, I'm calling out the little babies.

Not literally all other thrash metal, but most. They make concessions for the occasional Sabbat, Holy Terror, etc as well.

Hell Awaits and RIB were voted as top Slayer albums on this board, so yes it is. Both are good but not phenomenal and shouldn't be considered classic albums. Complete in crowd choices for people who don't like thrash (which is most people here)

Cool. Many people throughout the world, not just on this site, don't agree with you.

Not literally all other thrash metal, but most. They make concessions for the occasional Sabbat, Holy Terror, etc as well.

I'd still love to see this apparently large list of usernames. If you can't tell me who they are, then I'll have to assume that you're exaggerating.

Of course he's exaggerating. He didn't even mention Destruction in his list of concessions, which is one of the most popular thrash bands here. But they're also one of his favourites.

Of course he's exaggerating. He didn't even mention Destruction in his list of concessions, which is one of the most popular thrash bands here. But they're also one of his favourites.
This may sound totally lame, but what is a thrash band exactly? what would qualify any band as a thrash band?

Aside from myself I don't know anyone on this forum that considers Destruction to be a favorite (though in fairness, when I submitted Confused Mind it had a strong second-place showing behind just Beyond the Realms of Death).

Aside from myself I don't know anyone on this forum that considers Destruction to be a favorite (though in fairness, when I submitted Confused Mind it had a strong second-place showing behind just Beyond the Realms of Death).

I would have to agree with Phylactery that Destruction is my number two thrash band behind Slayer. It's time to bust out their music over the three-day weekend, as I don't work on Friday because of the holiday.