Themed Mixtape Game

He hasn't posted anything since the fourth and has only posted like 4 times in the last month or so... may not be worth your time to wait.

He picked that Ogre song anyway.

watered-down-hell-laura-lane.jpg

FIRE!

Victory to ... @Phylactery ! Congratulations!

Immolation - Close to a World Below - @Phylactery - 101.5 / 130
Dark Angel - Perish in Flames - @RadicalThrasher - 98.5
Possessed - Burning In Hell - @EspaDa - 98
Deep Purple - Burn - @Master_Yoda77 - 95
Deathhammer - Seduced by the Flames - @CASSETTEISGOD - 94
Savage Grace - Into The Fire - @Slayed Necros - 93
Bruce Dickinson - The Alchemist - @no country for old wainds - 91
Bathory - Enter The Eternal Fire - @Serjeant Grumbles - 90.5
Hell - Plague and Fyre - @HamburgerBoy - 89
Atheist - Fire - @TechnicalBarbarity - 85.5
Exmortus - In Hatred's Flame - @Baroque - 74.5
Flames of Hell - Fire and Steel - @Vegard Pompey - 72
Orge - Women on Fire - @mutantllama - 59

Great list!

I feel bad winning with this song. It was an obvious and easy pick and I was convinced that Deathhammer were gonna win, as they rightfully should. Got a few ideas for themes, but I've not decided on one yet.

Actually I'll let you guys decide:

Satan - I think Krow once suggested this as it allows people to submit whatever the fuck they want basically.

Paganism

Mythical creatures but not dragons as we've already had a round dedicated to those.

Last edited:
Reactions: HamburgerBoy
Mythical creatures would be my vote but I'd be cool with any of them, even if it meant doing the dirty work of finding a non-Sabbat (UK), non-black metal song to purify an inevitably unlistenable playlist.

Reactions: CiG and Phylactery
That's what I get for spending an hour pre-emptively looking for a "mythical creatures" pick

This is a more interesting theme to me though

Reactions: Phylactery
Sorry :(, I knew there was one I was forgetting I really wanted to do and it came back to me after I'd already posted my initial 3. This one will be more interesting for me as well.

Considering the Ancient History theme produced one of the best mixtapes we've had, my hopes are high for this one also.