Themed Mixtape Game

Yes, but I'm personally not that concerned with the lyrical content. I'm more interested in things with a medieval atmosphere.

Even so, I will look for a song that references the middle ages in a concrete way, in order to narrow down the selection.

FYI, this list needs more black metal. Dweller, Krow, Old Wainds, looking at you!

Most of the potential songs I'm looking at are black metal, all except one, which is also an excellent choice. On the con side, it's band that's been submitted twice already, but on the pro side, it's a band which Hamburger Boy dislikes. Decisions, decisions.

This filled up really fast, got 11 submissions and waiting on a resubmission from HamburgerBoy. I think I'll close it with this many unless someone desperately wants to participate. You have until HBB gives me his resubmission.

Why close it at 12? We used to have 15+ song playlists back in the day. I would just accept any submissions you get until you put up the playlist.

Because there's quite a lot of longish songs, and my last one was nearly 2 hours in length! I don't want to force people to sit through a massively long one.

Here it is:

medieval_Picture-005.jpg

The Medieval Period:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9ImT-Ybme8VI-HoeZyM4Z8xhh5rIsigq

Nokturnal Mortum - Black Moon Overture
Mystifier - The Baphometic Goat of Knights Templar in the 12th Century
Maelstrom - A Futile Crusade
Whetstone - The Message
Thou Art Lord - Towers of the Autumn Moon
Adramelch - Fearful Visions
Medieval Steel - Medieval Steel
Holy Knights - The Promise
Paradox - Massacre of the Cathars
Satyricon - Dark Medieval Times
Darkmoor - Quest for the Eternal Fame
Sacrilegium - Zagubiona ciemność
Conan - Thunderhoof

Some of these don't really reference the medieval period, but I'd like you to keep in mind if they sound medieval when rating for the theme.