10/10

Atrox - Mental Nomad
1.5/10

Eucharist - A Velvet Creation
3/10

Crimson Glory - Lost Reflection
5/10

Last edited:
... did the in-crowd here tell you like that song or do you genuinely like it?

Those vox broke my ears. Adlers worse than Arch. I don't think i know a band that has had more offensive vocalists than fates warning. I'd rather listen to cats moan all night than either of them sing. Pound for pound two of the worst vocalists ever imo.

Atrox - Binocular

Atrox - Binocular

confusing-tech-language.jpg

... did the in-crowd here tell you like that song or do you genuinely like it?

In the recent in-crowd memo it said to like it.

Those vox broke my ears. Adlers worse than Arch. I don't think i know a band that has had more offensive vocalists than fates warning. I'd rather listen to cats moan all night than either of them sing. Pound for pound two of the worst vocalists ever imo.

He's no more harsh on the ears than King Diamond imo.

Actually, I fucking love his vocal performance on that album.

In the recent in-crowd memo it said to like it.
not recent. They've been an in-crowd favorite forever. You were probably brainwashed to like them without even knowing.

He's no more harsh on the ears than King Diamond imo.
in your opinion. In my opinion Diamond doesn't sound anywhere as offensive and pretentious as either of those two. And My favorite King Diamond recording is Melissa, by faaaaar. And if that album sounded anything like fates warning i would melt my copy and trash it.

The Chasm - Eternal Cycle of Delusion

Holy shit, a Chasm song with riffs. This was really strong all the way through, very thrashy rhythmic basis but with their more trademark ringing atmospheric guitars interjected at all the right moments. A lot tighter than most of the other stuff I’ve heard. That break at 5:10 or so was excellent. Makes me wonder why I don’t see more people drawing comparisons between them and Vektor. 9/10.

i always suspected you'd like some chasm stuff if you heard the right songs. maybe try that album or the one before it (conjuration), both are thrashier than the rest. i think conjuration is the 'tighter' of the two but you might disagree you contrarian asshat

yes, does that give you a booboo? IT'S SOOOO HARRRRDDD!

Do you enjoying making things hard, both for yourself and for other people? The old give and take?

i always suspected you'd like some chasm stuff if you heard the right songs. maybe try that album or the one before it (conjuration), both are thrashier than the rest. i think conjuration is the 'tighter' of the two but you might disagree you contrarian asshat

Conjuration alongside Deathcult is the one I'm most familiar with and I don't remember anything on it as good as that song, but since I'm in the mood I'll give it another listen right now.