Themed Mixtape Game

Manowar's bad albums are better than the best Exmortus shit and comparing them to Helstar probably gave James Rivera a sudden bout of acid reflux.

Manowar's bad albums are better than the best Exmortus
Are they better than some of your favorites like White chapel and Suicide Silence? Also, Louder Than Hell is one of the worst albums i have heard in my life.

Their first album was pretty melodeath.
:lol: Yes. And Slayer is death metal. Protest the hero are technical thrash, and Coroner are neoclassic/tradition metal. gotcha. Stop commenting on things you are completely unfamiliar with. A very disgusting trait

Anyone who genuinely believes that crap like The Lord of Steel and Louder Than Hell is better than In Hatred's Flame and Slave to the Sword may as well be deaf.

I don't agree that Manowar's worst albums are better than Exmortus, but Manowar's best are God-tier and absolutely annihilate anything by Exmortus in my opinion.

Are you saying Exmortus cant play circles around Manowar? :lol:

I don't give a single shit about playing ability. I think you can work out based on what I quoted from you exactly what I am mocking.

Reactions: Dazed and Brutal

Skip to 0:50, if you don't hear Gothenburg in that riff you're deaf

I love it when you showcase your idicoy like this. So some melody = "that album was melodaeth"? You are a genuine retard.

CdgFX3A.png

nxR79My.png