Themed Mixtape Game

I don't understand how Exmortus resembles Manowar in any sense. I mean, if we're going by the lyrical content here, that's pretty nebulous considering that there are black metal bands that have similar lyrical content.

go ahead and argue with me about how they're melodic(which i said in just about every post) when all i wws saying is that they are not melodeath, which you seem to agree on. "BUT THAT"S NOT WHAT THEY SAID".... HBB even responded to me AFTER I MADE FUN OF HIM FOR SAYING THEY'RE A MELODEATH BAND trying to say hes right because he heard a melodic riff(lol). But nooooo "that's not what they meant" right?

I don't understand how Exmortus resembles Manowar in any sense. I mean, if we're going by the lyrical content here, that's pretty nebulous considering that there are black metal bands that have similar lyrical content.

Yeah I don't hear it either. Manowar are really good. :D

go ahead and argue with me about how they're melodic(which i said in just about every post) when all i wws saying is that they are not melodeath, which you seem to agree on. "BUT THAT"S NOT WHAT THEY SAID".... HBB even responded to me AFTER I MADE FUN OF HIM FOR SAYING THEY'RE A MELODEATH BAND trying to say hes right because he heard a melodic riff(lol). But nooooo "that's not what they meant" right?

He said they have some melodeath riffs. That is also not the same as saying the band is melodeath.

He said they have some melodeath riffs. That is also not the same as saying the band is melodeath.
Yeah, I believe he was just making an observation on certain parts. He didn't just write off the entirety of In Hatred's Flame as melodeath. It's still pretty much a thrash metal album. He even stated that whatever he perceived as melodeath was phased out later so really, this isn't worth having a massive argument over.

Frankly, I find Mort's argument to be more ridiculous.

Yeah I don't hear it either. Manowar are really good. :D

Yeah, I believe he was just making an observation on certain parts. He didn't just write off the entirety of In Hatred's Flame as melodeath. It's still pretty much a thrash metal album. He even stated that whatever he perceived as melodeath was phased out later so really, this isn't worth having a massive argument over.

Frankly, I find Mort's argument to be more ridiculous.

Dudes, i said THAT IS NOT A MELODEATH ALBUM and he responded with you must be deaf not hear melodeath here. He has done this a million times, he did it with Slayer, Coroner etc. But for some reason you guys cant see it here?

Pretty melodeath = containing significant melodeath aspects, which is an indisputable fact.

Dude, dont act like we dont know who you are. Using the same foreign(to you) logic you're using right there ... i want you to admit that Coroners RIP is a thrash metal album, that Consuming Impulse is a Death Metal album, that Protest the Hero are NOT technical thrash ... then maybe we can take your above statement to actually mean something other more than you trying to prove to people here that you aren't some sick in the head autistic inbred.

It's okay, I get it, you don't understand the way the English language interacts with context and that putting "pretty" before something doesn't alter the way you interpret a sentence.

We should move on. :D

Dude, dont act like we dont know who you are. Using the same foreign(to you) logic you're using right there ... i want you to admit that Coroners RIP is a thrash metal album, that Consuming Impulse is a Death Metal album, that Protest the Hero are NOT technical thrash ... then maybe we can take your above statement to actually mean something other more than you trying to prove to people here that you aren't some sick in the head autistic inbred.

RIP has a couple thrash songs and the band would later go onto becoming an established thrash act.

Consuming Impulse has some death metal songs and certainly death metal vocals, but the riffs are still overall very thrashy.

Protest the Hero is largely a metalcore band but on Scurrilous they dropped their metalcore influence and made a technical power/thrash album.