Themed Mixtape Game

One case has to be clarified. The first 4 Manowar albums are immaculate period. Deal with it. I've met lots of fuckers that undermined Manowar's value and they are judging them just by their image. Listen to Blood of My Enemies, Army of the Immortals or Guyana and then tell me that Manowar were a talentless band. Only retards would do that.

No one said they're talentless, you retard. And secondly there is nothing special about any of those albums you mentioned. I've listened to them all and have no desire to ever listen to them again. Deal with it.

only band that was called talentless here was Bathory. And i would never make such an idiotic comment.

I have a habit of neglecting Into Glory Ride, probably because Warlord is fucking shit, but on a recent listen I realized on Secret of Steel that Manowar had the ability to do some really evocative melodic stuff when they wanted to.

Reactions: EspaDa
No one said they're talentless, you retard. And secondly there is nothing special about any of those albums you mentioned. I've listened to them all and have no desire to ever listen to them again. Deal with it.

only band that was called talentless here was Bathory. And i would never make such an idiotic comment.

Deal with the fact that Manowar actually created quality music, and this is the fact of which you seem to be oblivious to.

Hail to England is the only album Manowar did that is over 7/10
There we go with subjectivity being objectivity again

Gtfo.

I remember you worshipping Into Glory Ride.

You might be mixing me up with @Master_Yoda77 dude. I do like that album don't get me wrong, but I am and have always been a Hail to England guy.

Hell, I worship Gods of War and The Triumph of Steel more than Into Glory Ride.

Says the Sepultura fan.
fuck yes. The first five Sepultura recordings destroy anything manowar have ever released or could have ever dreamed of releasing. You would have to be a major poser to even imply otherwise.

Deal with the fact that Manowar actually created quality music, and this is the fact of which you seem to be oblivious to.
deal with the fact that i think they suck. And me thinking they suck doesn't mean they are talentless. Go brush up on your English.