Themed Mixtape Game

They have enough emphasis on melody to warrant its reference in its genre. I don't see Iron Maiden being called melodic heavy metal.
Dude, i dont know what you seem to be having trouble with. mort and HBB said In Hatred's Flame is a melodeath album. All that does is imply that they have never really listened to that album. And for the hundredth time melody=/=melodaeth/gothenburg. Are you saying that album is a melodaeth album too?

Because we're autistic

So what the fuck are you arguing with me about? I said that album is not a melodeath album, that's all.
And it's technical thrash first and foremost so you would have to switch that around. And you wouldn't use technical to describe them? :lol: have you even listened to the band or that album?

It's technical in the sense that Yngwie is technical. It's not actual tech-thrash proper.

Why are all of the posts in this board arguments? It's supposed to be a metal site.

Hug it out bro. [rainbow.jpg]

So what the fuck are you arguing with me about? I said that album is not a melodeath album, that's all.
And it's technical thrash first and foremost so you would have to switch that around. And you wouldn't use technical to describe them? :lol: have you even listened to the band or that album?

I have yes. Their first album is the only one I actually own.

That first record sounds like a technical thrash band extremely influenced by melodic death metal.

Hug it out bro. [rainbow.jpg]

I have yes. Their first album is the only one I actually own.

That first record sounds like a technical thrash band extremely influenced by melodic death metal.
... so again, what is it that you are arguing with me about? Is that album a melodeath album? Yes or no. Or maybe you missed the numerous posts where i pointed out that they clearly are melodic?

I'm saying you can't say there is no melodeath in that first album, you brushed it off as some melody and I don't think that's an accurate description of the album.

Dude stop being a little bitch here. They said its a melodeath album, it is not. I said it is not. I said melody=/=MELODEATH because it clearly doesnt. So again what the FUCK ARE YOU ARGUING WITH ME ABOUT? IS IT A MELODEATH ALBUM? NO? ok then shut the fuck up already. geez

Dude stop being a little bitch here. They said its a melodeath album, it is not. I said it is not. I said melody=/=MELODEATH because it clearly doesnt. So again what the FUCK ARE YOU ARGUING WITH ME ABOUT? IS IT A MELODEATH ALBUM? NO? ok then shut the fuck up already. geez

I don't see them saying the band is a melodeath band, they're just implying that the band has melodeath elements.

You're acting as if they made an absolutist statement about them. Notice the "pretty" part before the "melodeath" part?

It is a Manowar song dressed up in some "fancy" melo-death rags.
Their first album was pretty melodeath. They've gradually reduced those elements with time though.

are you stupid? You just quoted two people literally implying that album is meldoeath, especially the former
one said its melodeath manowar, the other basally said IT IS melodeath. but yet here you are arguing with me when they cant even back up their own statements.

... :lol: yeah, if you say so. And its funny how you decided to add "technical" to your description only after i pointed out that they are a technical. But im guessing that's not what you did either, right? :lol:

You are arguing with me when i say that they arent melodeath, when you yourself are fucking clueless as far as what the band or that album sounds like. Stick to your singalong manowar albums