Themed Mixtape Game

Okay. I will try to listen to the list tonight and I will put up the ratings here. Thank you! :kickass:

Reactions: CiG
Did you just assume zher gender?

Clearly zhe is genderfluid nonconforming so stop using these oppressive heteronormative binary terms you cishet shitlord

I hope one day one of your European prostitutes cuts your dick off and you spend the rest of your life futilely searching for some kind of meaning in your new found dickless existence

Reactions: CiG and arg
The Chasm - Eternal Cycle of Delusion 9/10 Really cool death metal band. I think the song was a good pick for the theme. :kickass:
Eulogy - Consecration of Fools 8/10 I'm impressed by the death metal so far. Very good pick too.
The Krixhjälters - Mulling Over Anaesthesia 7/10 Wow. That was interesting.
Deceased - Morbid Shape in Black 9/10 I have been meaning to buy this album. I think it was a great song pick. :kickass:
Addictive - Echoes Of The Mind 8/10 This is cool. It was a good choice for the theme.
Fates Warning - The Arena 8/10 I was very surprised because I heard this was a bad album. Awesome lyrics.
Exmortus - Metal Is King 3/10 I wanted to say that I don't hate the song but it doesn't belong on this theme list. Sorry.
Aborym - III 3/10 I did not like it.
Thin Lizzy - Waiting For An Alibi 3/10 I like this song but it is not heavy metal.
Despair - Delusion 8/10 I haven't heard Despair before and I like it. Thank you.
Atrox - Mental Nomads 5/10 This one was not bad but also not good. I won't listen to them again.
Eucharist - A Velvet Creation 7/10 This reminded me of a video game song. Very weird.
Crimson Glory - Lost Reflection 9/10 I really like the lyrics. I was listening to Crimson Glory yesterday. Midnight is a awesome singer.